Deleted by author

sorry I didn’t understand. MO doesn’t help, I agree with that. But you say that the productivity is the same before and after relapsing… But what about the releasing of energy after relapsing?

1 Like

Im Christian. And I want to wait until marriage with any kind of act

1 Like

Nice wish you the best, and other people respect that and not force you to fold on your belifs

1 Like

Thank you! No, I am not afraid of that:)

1 Like

What I mean to say is that, if you’re unable to focus on a task before relapsing, trying to focus on something even after relapsing does not help or even makes it worse.

2 Likes

Theres some little guy who lives next door who does’nt watch P but I know Ms all day. Wasting his entire day chatting on discord and fighting with his parents.
There are also so many kids who smoke regularly, when I go outside for walks. Its just pathetic looking at them, from their crossed arms and passive body language I can understand that their inner confidence is pretty low.

2 Likes

I know 2 users who are girls too @sakshi11 and @Leverage sisters help her out

Wow
I read the warning but I didn’t expect what exactly till the end. I was expecting the normal routine that you probably watched some content with the breasts but this came out as something new😂
I only understood that you’re a woman when you mentioned “down there”
God help me now :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Leverage is a girl ??? :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

Bro ihanookoo is a girl?? It’s an awakard name.

1 Like

I mean anyone can take any name here. It’s an anonymous forum. Who are we to judge?
But yeah what she mentioned was unexpected. I just relapsed yesterday and I don’t need that weakness in my body so I’m keeping away. Lol

Although genie’s kinda out of the bottle now.

I just read the content before it.

2 Likes

:joy: I am not judging …but there is no triggering contents I am finding the triggering contents :joy::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m getting out of here. I just read another triggering shit. This is my last comment on this page of the forum. Apologies to bother you lady.
Maybe try not to stimulate your nipples next time. Sort of looks like female equivalent of edging to me.
Just my opinion anyway. Damn

3 Likes

This is so normal …keep fighting like this …once twice thrice …after somedays you can easily handle this … @anon87551848

1 Like

Why? That just means “quite okay” in a language I speak

1 Like

What language is that? I’m assuming it’s asian

1 Like

Is it? I have no idea heard the word ihanookoo for the first time :sweat_smile:.

Bruh :rofl:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Next time tame trigger warning seriously

Finnish. It consists of two words: ihan ookoo

2 Likes

Ahhh! Thanks for the info! Finland is a beautiful place. Apparently it has the best education system. Is it true?

It’s good. If it’s the best, I don’t know.