Dealing with wet dreams and continuing streaks

Hi guys and gals.
I’m right now on a 29 days streak and it feels insane . Last night I leaked a bit at night while in sleep.
So here is my view of the situation.

So this can or cannot be considered as masturbation . If you understand the situation and view it properly , you can get to a better outcome.
You might feel a bit bad about thinking the streak is broken but it isn’t and that’s the reason I’m here to explain.
If you ever happen to check out stoicism, there is a very fundamental law , the first law of stoicism and that is “Examine your impressions”.

According to the law , you should always think about the situation in two ways.

“Is this something that is or is not in my control.”

If the situation is something that was in or will be in your control then you need to act upon it and it must not be ignored.

If the situation is not in your control , then be ready with the words ,‘then it’s none my concern’ and it requires not much action from your side .

Now coming to the situation I experienced, I didn’t masturbate intentionally . Í had a very bad wet dream at 4 am which is the time I’m deep asleep . That is the time when I leaked a bit . Now viewing the situation according to the stoic way, the situation was not in my control . None of us can control our dreams and natural processes.This was not in our control , hence it shouldn’t be of much concern to us .

I have heard from people considering it as a relapse. Please don’t break your hard earned streak no matter how small and masturbate intentionally thinking you broke your streak.

Stay strong and continue that streak. Urges were the cause for me leaking I guess . Also you will experience tough urges after this kind of situation.
If you ever relapse, start again , it won’t cost you much .

That’s it from me and stay strong and wish you a happy and positive life ahead :hugs:.

1 Like

Only thing I felt after reading. Keep going :slight_smile:

1 Like