Day 5 - Hopes and Dreams

Hello reader,

I firstly want to introduce myself on this fourm with my age and name. My name is Jack and I am 21 years old. After being addicted to PMO ever since I was 14, I just recently really started applying and learning how to stop my addiction. I am currently 5 days clean and I will keep pushing myself, and learning more and more! I wanted to share how much this site has been for me, so thank you to all the individuals that keep posting and sharing their streaks! I would like to give advice to those who are starting out and beginning there life journey like me. Now, keep in mind I’m not as good as the other people’s ideas, but these have helped me in a lot of ways.

1. Ride the urges- I didn’t know what this was, but I looked it up. There is a bunch of videos highly recommend watching what and how to do it.
  2. PMO blockers… They will help you in times of darkness
  3. I uninstalled my social media, I’m not going to lie that shits horrible for you with out the addiction. highly recommend uninstalling for other reasons, but you do you.
  4. Replace an unproductive hobbie with a more productive one. Mines was videogames, I felt that if I kept playing videogames I would lead into relapse. So I replaced it with reading and writing music. Finding something that isn’t doing your life any good, might not be good for PMO.
    5.Work out…

I’ll keep you guys updated, since I’m going to college very soon. And believe me college is probably going to be the most challenging for me.

Sincerely,

Jack

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.