Day 3 of nofap experience

Dear Diary

Thos os my third day of nofap, i feel… Full of life and energy i am waking up earlier and sleeping earlier i have also discovered that my dicipline has improved i no longer have ro fight that hard to discipline myself with my phone, yesterday i went to hangout with the fam, this is a suprise because i usually sit in my room and ply on my phone or watch pmo. I am more determined than usual to do better in school and have noticed some change in my body such as deeper voice, more defined muscles, and some athleticism. I feel young again considering that my back used to be painfull getting up from bending. I have also noticed that today i was touching myself regularly and i constantly had to monitor myself because it is like my hand have a mind of its own, here and there i have been looking at women a bit lustfully but i think its because my hormones are going crazy.

Please wish me luck and pray or me.

Stay strong and power through this.

3 Likes

Yup! Stay strong! There will be ups and downs as everywhere. I would recommend to make the plan WHAT will you do, when THAT day comes… Good luck! Fight good fight!

2 Likes