Darshan2017's new chapter [22M]

sure
20 characters************

2 Likes

See you have gone 1 hour itā€™s commendable appreciate that. When you get urges then make your brain convince that you arenā€™t doing it for 1 day or for life you are doing it for x minutes or y hours. Fool your brain

3 Likes

If it wasnt for this 1 hour challenge i would have relapsed twice
Thanks for the suggestion will work on it

2 Likes

Upon completion of 1 hour it made my mood better
It felt like a sense of small achievementā€¦

2 Likes

Good mate thatā€™s what a champion feels
Fool your brain and overpower it

2 Likes

@anon69203515 thanks for the challenge yesterday
If it wasnt for it
I would have relapsed twice more before sleeping because i had thoughts of wanting to mast**
But after the 1 hour it pumped me not to do it ā€¦
So thank you

2 Likes

You are welcome man remember when urges hit try to lower your abstinence time so that it will be easy for you to go on

2 Likes

How about taking a breakā€¦? Just for a day or twoā€¦
Donā€™t use any mobile phone or something in these days ( obviously any social site or app ) , donā€™t do anything just be yourself . And if you really wanna do anything because of fomo and all then you can try questioning , questioning everything like why are you procrastinating a lot and then question the very answer and then again question that answerā€¦try questioning 4-5 times after getting answers in that one day or those two daysā€¦
You can also try journal , neah I donā€™t mean think so much and this and that and then write just write your thoughts , write whatever comes into your mind , anythingā€¦
Let yourself be bored and explore yourself and let your creativity out .
Just a suggestion bro :v:t2::raised_hands: .

5 Likes

I tried this method and it was amazing!
I realized how much I was addicted to my phone, opening it just to escape boredom.
And that alone leads to many other procrastinating problems. But without phone, you will have a lot of time for yourself and you will see many problems you havenā€™t seen before and realize what you need to do.

4 Likes

@Binocular @SwatiV
Thanks for the suggestion
Will try itā€¦

4 Likes

3 Likes

And i promise wont disappoint u all and moreover myself :grin:

5 Likes

i cant take it anymore
my brain is craving for dopamine
its craving for youtube or pon or Mas**
atleast something
i wanna cry because i cant take it anymore
yesterday for the first time i did no technology challenge
and man that was the toughest day

while reaching the half of the day i stared outside the window and started laughing and started asking how will i survive the rest of the day
the entire day i had headache and heaviness which wouldnt go away

i had constant urges to watch pon or mas**ā€™
i had sexual and erotic thoughts the entire day yesterday and at one point i felt like giving up
but the only thing that kept me moving yesterday was the promise that i made here
so thanks @Sholt_Tenkerrot though that message of counting you doesnt seem much of an influence
but whenever i was about to give up i had a thought
i made a promise
so cant i do it atleast one day
dont know if this approach is right or wrong
but it did help me yesterday

i couldnt sleep properly entire night
its like i was craving for something
entire night i had the urge to us phone
and i was bombarded with sexual thoughts and my brain was constantly telling me u need to mas*****

but i didnt give up yesterday
i dont know how i did it

to distract myself yesterday i contacted few of my friends and spoke to them
but today here i feel weaker
i m using this forum on laptop and the reason i opened laptop was to watch youtube or anime on laptop
but thought of why not use this forum before seeing youtube/ anime
i feel like crying and my brain is constantly telling me that u cannot do it
it feels almost impossible
i still feel heaviness
but after typing so much now
i dont feel like giving up
atleast not yetā€¦
its difficult but i must keep trying
i was about to relapse in pon, Mas*** and youtube
but now ill not relapseā€¦

4 Likes

Now go for some little time say 2 mins

2 Likes

After if you want to go far or relapse itā€™s your choice

2 Likes

We all are waiting for your comeback!

Wait what, no way!!! I think you didnā€™t type "not " there.

Listen some bhakti songs.

3 Likes

The no technology challenge is not meant to fight boredom or cravings. It was supposed to help you find more enjoyable activities.
The one that I like the most is spending time with my family, going with them outside the house. Spending time with nature, bro, you will see how much beautiful life really is. This is a very important lesson. Just like James clear said: ā€œThe greatest threat to success is not failure but boredomā€¦ Variable rewards or not, no habit will stay interesting forever. At some point, everyone faces the same challenge on the journey of self-improvement: you have to fall in love with boredom.ā€

1 Like

Same condition bro :cry: :cry:

Sometimes I open my WhatsApp if there are no messages and close it after giving it 6-7 scrollings :melting_face:

I guess itā€™s that brain fog

This is the same condition for me. Sometimes I fap without any urges. I donā€™t watch ā– ā– ā– ā–  simply. Only watch it when needed to fap.

Man, most of the points you have written are very relatable like me.
Fuck man, how can we destroy this ā– ā– ā– ā–  from the world. Canā€™t people just put an end to it. :rage: :rage:

@DARSHAN2017 Tbh, the person I am right now is not even the real me. The original innocent child who used to laugh all the time and watched cartoons and movies and enjoyed life just died the day he started fapping.

That child is locked up in me like Kurama and I donā€™t have the power to unlock the seal and that seal is PMO. Deep down my brain is fused up and I donā€™t have any power. I am an powerless slave of PMO in the current state

I just watched black clover movie today
Enjoyed it thoroughly
Im done with anime and manga
From hereon
Ill just take these two tasks to achieve
No more anime
No more manga
Its not like i will never watch anime again
But whats the fun in watching without enjoying them
So if at all ill watch
It will be once im happy with my life in future
Just a small step to make life better