Daily Posts Challenge +Extreme Punishment announcement : The Final Frontier

I will post on this Forum every single day in the morning that I won’t fap today with my reason and punishment announcement.

And also every Single evening that I didn’t fap today and I am proud of myself. Starts tomorrow.

Feel free to join me and do the same if it helps you. I am doing it. Because I am acting like a weak sauce for a long time now.

A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT THAT IS SCARY :
If I ever fap deliberately I will post my real picture on this forum with an apology letter and also post it on my LinkedIn account for everyone to see.

I WILL EMBARASSS MYSELF TO THE EXTREME IF I FAIL.

AND SO… I WONT FAIL.

This is THE FINAL FRONTIER !!

Thanks @Tagore

5 Likes

Oh God. Keep it up man @TheFinalFrontier. Don’t be too harsh on yourself. Also take all preparations not to fall back ok. This is a voyage. Nofap is a hard path but if you are careful and in the right mindset, it can be achieved.

Do meditation, exercise etc. Those are very important bro. Get disciplined. Don’t let discipline go away since it will pull down our life into chaos. Focus on your purpose. Be conscious every single day.

5 Likes

This is a great advice. Follow this when the fucking urges hit.

5 Likes

I agree with @Adioz … this forum alone is sufficient.

Also it won’t help you that much after posting… instead of telling everybody on linkden… tell your parents about your problem and addiction… tell them whole thing…they wil support you too and also it is a kind of punishment in the same way you are thinking.

4 Likes

I totally agree with @neo_150. That would be a great decision. If you relapse tell them bro. Think about the pain you’ll go through when parents realise that you were wasting this much time on ■■■■ etc. Above all, not relapsing is our goal. We all are here for support always.

4 Likes

@TheFinalFrontier
Listen to what @Tagore, @Adioz and @neo_150 are saying.

Punishment , I don’t think it helps. I punished myself in many aweful ways, you would be scared, I did a lot of physical torture to myself. But nothing changed. I never really came out of this addiction. Why?

Read this

Why do you bother about NOFAP all the time?
Yeah it’s important but don’t think about it all day.
Save your fucks. Give fuck to what truly matters in your life, your career, everything will fall in place.

NOFAP alone won’t make you a champion. I have friends who have 2 years streak but they waste a lot of time and are failures. You got to have a direction, a vision for yourself as well.

I achieved my best streak when I was really into studies and had no time to think whether I was fapping or not cause I didn’t have any time to waste.

6 Likes