Daily Goals of Kaizen

I’ll start writing about my daily Goals here.
As today is the starting day, I’ll count this day as Day 0.
From tomorrow I begin my journey.
Best of luck…to myself.

My sharing code : elmade

16 Likes

Day 0

:white_check_mark: planning for the next day
:white_check_mark: To bed before 11.00

15 Likes

:sunglasses::sunglasses:keep going…:muscle::muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

Thanks man :pray:
And don’t forget about our challenge. It’s still going :fire::fire: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Your handwriting is neat. Very productive schedule bro.
keep it up.

4 Likes

Keep going bro😊…Nice handwriting

3 Likes

I like your time table bro. I hope you won’t mind if I try to follow it as well. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Don’t think I lost I’m still in the study challenge :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Mee too bro
If I started studying then i will beat you easily(usually I study 20hrs a day​:nerd_face:) so I left it free for this small bros tiger and kaizen :joy:
Go Go
I declare you guys win.

3 Likes

Let’s gooo! @Kaizen
You can do this man! Destroy those urges and be a productive beast!

Go 82-0 against PMO :wink:

2 Likes

@Byebyemediocrity and @Busyman thanks for the compliment guys, it means a lot :pray:

2 Likes

Sure bro, you can copy/edit it according to your liking.
I tend to focus my day around 1 single most important goal, not a bunch of useless mini habits. The more you put your focus and time on something, the less you get distracted by urges to do pmo. And if that thing is your purpose, then you’re getting ahead in life too in addition to pmo recovery.

2 Likes

Damn, the lunatic fringe is back :scream:
I better up my study hours :cold_sweat:

Huh! Only a measly 20 hours :smirk:, I’m used to studying 30 hours a day bro. :laughing:
But I don’t think I will be able to defeat the beast that is tiger. But I’ll still try, tomorrow and also today.

2 Likes

Thanks brother, I definitely will.
This time no shortcuts and no escapes.
I will make it to 100. :triumph:

4 Likes

Yeah bro, I’ve made my adjustments. But overall I feel its a very productive time table. Though I was only able to study for around 3 hours today, I feel I’ll become better once again in few days and probably will go back to studying over 10 hours a day by 2021. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sure you can bro …
Study consistently.
One day we both study 10hrs

2 Likes

Sure bro. I was studying easily around 12-13 hours minimum around Aug-Oct but after not getting through the line once again, I became severely depressed, fell back to PMO addiction and completely lost the will to study. Its been almost 2 months since I’ve studied anything properly, so I guess 3 hours is not bad for the first day. And I guess, we both will be able challenge each other to study for atleast 10 hours on New Year in some days.

1 Like

Yes bro for sure. I will better a companion for you😊 and lot more guys here like kaizen,rohan,tiger,dean etc…, I only know few here.

2 Likes

Its ok bro. We can make a study group already. Also, I feel @rohankians can be our companion in it since he studies a lot too.

2 Likes

Added bro…he studies well…like 8hrs a day. Preparing for toughest exam(UPSC). Indeed awesome guy

2 Likes