Copperfield's Diary

Thanks a lot!
@Kalin

Day 0 again!

You got this man. I was sorry to see the counter reset but I know you’re gonna learn from it and do better again. You made it almost a week! Let’s make it to 12 days this time.

1 Like

Wow 34 Days! Keep it up @Kalin

Thanks man. My problem is my pride. I have gone for periods of 6-8 months and then I get in a stupid situation and I think I’m strong enough on my own and then boom. Relapse. 35 days is still good but I really want to be rid of this forever. I just need to make sure and not get lazy and to keep doing the daily mental and spiritual hygiene activities to not slide into it again. I know the daily struggle though. Yesterday was tough for me but I’m just determined at this point not to give up. Ever. No matter how many times I stumble. I’ll pick myself up and start again. I will not be conquered by choice.

2 Likes

Hey David got 2 days in the bag! Keep going man! You got this! I wanna see you make 12.

1 Like

Day 4 man! Keep it up!

1 Like

Don’t let the relapse get you down man. Get back up. Recommit. You’re gonna do this. I know you can!

2 Likes

I messed up after 40 days, man. We’re in the same boat now. I want you to stay ahead of me. Show me how it’s done bro!

2 Likes

C’mon Kalin! Just repeat your magic.

1 Like

I don’t know if this happens to you or not but I always binge on a relapse. Like on this latest relapse I PMOed 5 times in 24 hours. That’s one thing I gotta figure out how to break. I feel like that’s key to long term recovery.

You staying strong bro? I trying to not relapse again.

1 Like

@Kalin. I’m doing pretty well.

Don’t binge @Kalin. It will make it worse.

Glad to hear it man. I’m so proud of you! I screwed up again… I just feel so powerless when I get like this. I know I know what to do. I just can’t seem to pull myself up and go for a walk or something. I gotta figure out how to break the cycle more quickly. I get into a rut like this and it can take me a week or two to get back on track…