Controversial debates and topics

Oh
Gotta check this on net…

Idk they say just that the egg came first

I have one more
If god is all powerful and can do anything, can he make something more powerful than him?

I think chicken came first

1 Like

No he cant …by definition it is not possible …he is already perfect there cant be something more perfect than him…it is the same as lets say he could make a triangle with 4 angles …by definition it is not possible

1 Like

Bro then why gennie in Aladin made the villain more powerful than him.

1 Like

well if the chicken lays eggs, maybe they didn’t evolve from trex

1 Like

well then he can’t do anything

Well it is becoming more complex. Why not belive that chicken came first…what say

where is the egg gang? cmon people give a fight

Oh no no no. This is racism
You can’t do that

I mean it is impossible by definition and contradictional it doesnt make sense … if he is eternal he cant make anything older than him you can make many examples like this…if a guy has 5 fingers he cant have 6 … he cant make 2+2 = 5

#chickengang_forever.
#chixkenistherealdaddy

there are people with 6 fingers

and about this

these are abstract constructs, in real world scenario these things make little sense

1 Like

#egg_gang_rising_up :joy:

tu sun nhi raha padh raha hai bhai :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Huh. Just one tap of spoon is enough to break your egg
#chickenissigma

Yeh wahi log hote honge metaphor bhi phora samajh ke padhte hai​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ik there are people with 5 6 7 8 finger on the hand …but if someone has 5 fingers on 1 hand you cant say he has 6 fingers it doesnt make sense…
Who created god is another example…no one he is eternal the first thing that existed and will always exist…god by definition cant be created nor does he need to be…same as you cant be an atheist and a believer in god…god cant make a triangle with 4 angles