Consistently getting wet dream after 4 days of absence from Mastr

so this is second time in line. that after 4 days… means the sleep of 5th day… i got nocturall emission…(wet dream) … previously even when i didnt masturbated, it took about min a week and upto 11 to 14 days for wet dream to occur… now the freuency is increased…

one thing is that the sexual thoughts and urges havent gone in these days… but i avoided to mastr at all cost…

is it normal ? or not…

1 Like

I would say it’s very normal. I’m on 55 days of SR. Till now I got 8 NE in total, however later ones were more liquid type. I guess the reason of increasing wet dream is because of when you forcibly stop yourself from fapping,your body isn’t used it to. It has to throw the excess sperms produced. It will find it’s way anyhow. Ignore them.

Don’t focus on wet dream, target to achieve 90 days streak in first attempt

2 Likes

Nightfall problems solution :
Solution
1)before sleeping, do brahmacharyasan. This asan definately will reduce your nightfall problem.serch in youtube for information.
2) before sleeping, wash your feet with cold water or normal water… And dry your feet…use mustard oil for massage…
3) don’t eat junk food. Don’t take food from the person who cooked the food & is always thinking about sexual thoughts. Try to eat in your home made by mom :blush::blush:
4)don’t think about sexual thoughts…once you thought and erected your penis for 2 sec …then it may create a nf.
5) don’t drink water or liquid in the night…never drink water before sleeping
6)before sleeping do some postive affirmations.
7)at last don’t think nightfall is a problem if it happens 2 times in a month.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.