Connections issues in the app

Glad it worked, if anyone else is still having issues try updating the app and let me know if it’s still present for you. Thanks

5 Likes

Rightly said brother

2 Likes

I thought you said powerpuff girls :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Hey Everyone,
Im new here and I want to know my sharing code. I logged in the mobile app on my phone,I went to the “friends” section or however it is called and instead of My sharing code in a place where sharing code should be app is showing me message “not connected to server”. Can anyone tell me how to connect to that server in order to get my sharing code? Please help

Try refreshing your data network. Opening flight mode and then switching it off. If this fails contact Taher by creating a post under the category of site feedback. He might help you in this.

1 Like

If you can upload a screenshot, I can help. Also, have you registered and logged in with a Rewire Companion account?

1 Like

You can look at some of the recommendations above to solve this issue, this is an on going problem and we are working on it.

3 Likes

Alright so I clicked on “Mój kod udostępniania” which is “My sharing code” in english. Of course I logged into my account,and instead of my sharing code i get the phrase “nie połączono z serwerem” which is “not connected to the server” . Button “stwórz nowy”(create new) doesnt work,still the same problem

1 Like

hey i am using blockerhero

2 Likes

Maybe try uninstalling blockerhero and instead use CleanBrowsing. Here’s how Setup DNS Filtering on Android with CleanBrowsing Filters

2 Likes

Pause the filter when browsing the app, or switch to a different filter that supports whitelisting and whitelist this website.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.