Compete with me challenge [entries open for anyone who wishes to stop PMO forever]

Welcome… added to 4th group you will compete with @Alpaco

Well bro… your streak will be updated after 10days of 1st round…
Also, this👇 will help you much;
https://medium.com/@basicideaz93/nofap-timeline-the-complete-nofap-stages-from-day-1-to-day-365-c924d04ba419

2 Likes

Wow man! This was really helpful. I kinda wanna make a stage chart or something. And stick it on my wall to keep track of the phases I am and will be in. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Check In :white_check_mark: i don’t remember the day.

1 Like

May I join the 4th Group challenge? Or Any

Sharing Code: vygrxz
Current Steak: 3 Day(s)

1 Like

India State Wise NoFap Championship

1 Like

I would like to join
Current streak 1 day
Sharing code: dc36sk

2 Likes

I would like to join
My sharing code vp3u84
Current streak 1 day

1 Like

current streak is 11 hours
my sharing code is q4svt8

1 Like

Sharing my code xdn1t2

1 Like

Well It’s day 5 bro…

@Mehedi934 @24hours24 @BetterVersionOfMe @Different @ameybang and @youhhh12 you all, you will be compete each other from today for 10days (1st round) if you relapse you will be out and shifted to the last group and you will start again from beggining

1 Like

Checking in. I have not relapsed today, but have been experiencing chaser effects since I did relapse at 1am today (now yesterday). In about 2 minutes I will have made it to day 1 again.

I’ve been having mild fantasies but manage ro catch myself each time. So far so good.

2 Likes

here is my code: f5pc72, i m down for it

1 Like

I like to join share code : wl3ug3

1 Like

Add me my sharing code is evmtc3

1 Like

2nd check in. Doing fine, but still have some chaser effects at work. Have been staving them off with focus on my daily tasks like dieting, studying, and reading.

1 Like

Checking in. I am happy to be here. Going bed clean and safe. One more day.

God thank you for helping me make it today. Please keep me safe while I sleep. Remove from me all desire for lust and replace it with a desire to help, to love and serve others. Help me be of service to you by being of service to others.

Good night and remember that you do not have to fight alone, God is there to fight for you if you just ask. He is more powerful than any craving, urge or temptation.

1 Like

Check in day 1 :white_check_mark: because I forgot to do it yesterday

1 Like

Hi, guysz. Sad news. I relapsed.Just a small YouTube video song. And it lead a chain of disastrous Thoughts and all 8 days of Hard-Work in Vain.

:pray: Restarting my journey and this time No mistakes. Not even a single YouTube Video.

2 Likes