Companions to strengthen each other

I m sorry but I am new and learning to run through this forum

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion

1 Like

You are welcome to Join us. Lets beat this bad habit together. Welcome

2 Likes

Bro u need a strong reason to stop PMO … It requires little willpower at the time of urges to decide that no I won’t do it … Do exercise and meditation. It helps a lot …

And u can try reading EASY PEASY HACKBOOK it has helped many people to get rid of PMO

2 Likes

Where can I get this book

2 Likes

U can get the book here :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:.

2 Likes

@striving welcome to the forum brother.

@Dean_Ambrose and @The_wild_perception
I appreciate your braveness, both of you brothers. I also wanted to tell this but I didn’t bcoz I am not that brave and always wanted to avoid argument and stay in the safe side. Even in my college Whatsapp group I haven’t participated in a single discussion. Really kudos to both of you.

Really Ashmatt persons like you are rare especially nowadays. You are a real human at heart. I am so much grateful to The Almighty to be here in this forum with good hearted people like you and many others In our forum. And I also wanted to say you @debellator something, habitica is v.much useful for me. Thanks a lot. I think we have to spread the message about that app in our forum too when we are free.

2 Likes

Dude I started reading this book and it is helping me a lot
Thank you very much

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: thanks man. Any decent human being would love others and respect their opinions. Clarity in essentials, fraternity in all non essentials, and liberty above all else.
Glad Habitica helps!

2 Likes

Looking for companion.

4187ab

I’ll be glad to help. Here’s mine 8ebomv

How many days are you going for? I’m doing a 90 day challenge and I’m on day 2.

Same 90; I’m on day one

Hello fellow fighters…I relapsed a 62 day streak today…and i am on day 1 again…my highest streak has been 89 days which was during the lockdown period and it did improve my self confidence…i am now looking for 180 days hard mode streak…Its Day 1/180 wish me luck

Did you notice any changes when you abstained and when you relapsed?

Yes i did…not so much that is claimed by other nofappers…but i did experience changes …maybe these benefits depend on person to person…maybe i need to practice longer periods to see bigger changes mmthats why ive set a 180 day target this time…and i am hopeful

It says your code is invalid

Here’s mine: 4187ab

Mu sharing code is 49xcgi. Join me…

My first day here and my first day FINALLY fighting with this monster called Addiction. I know I can do this. I know we all can do this. Be strong!

My code: hy41ae

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.