CoffeeMan's Diary

No the reason he forgave her is because “love is blind”.
Been there myself so I understand it pretty good.

Once you learn to let go you begin to see how stupid it was.

2 Likes

It could be possible but that’s crazy for me to think this way. Maybe bcoz I never experienced it. But anyways he is definitely making a huge mistake.

2 Likes

When such feelings come up, all your logic and reasoning go away. Trust me on this. That’s why I’m so scared of falling into that pit again.

2 Likes

I relapsed. I am sorry.

4 Likes

what was the cause?

4 Likes

Just overwhelmed with urges to a point that I just gave up. Happens after every 10-12 days now.

4 Likes

How’s is your preparation going? (mission 3000 lives and beyond)

4 Likes

Last three days were a mess. But I’m back on track now. Can’t say I’m doing my best because I think I can do better.

4 Likes

Your job requires you to stay on track otherwise :coffin: lol

3 Likes

God give me the strength to wake up on time tomorrow. And forgive me, for it was because of my pride that I never asked for your guidance. But my arrogance has only led me astray. Guide me God, so that I may fulfill my purpose. The purpose you put me on this Earth to fulfill.

6 Likes

That makes two of us.

4 Likes

That makes three of us.

3 Likes

Thank you God. Because of your blessings, I was able to stay true to my word. And forgive me for raising my voice at my mother today. I shall ask for her forgiveness in the morning.

The demons were relentless today. But you held my hand through it all God. The night is going to be even more treacherous. I pray that your glory shines before me and continues to guide me on the righteous path.

Psalm 23 : 1-4
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

5 Likes

Last night was rough. Yet I prevailed by the grace of God.

Today isn’t any easier. But I will continue to fight so that one day I might fight better battles. Because let’s be honest, it never gets easier, we just move from one battle to the next.

4 Likes

Keep going brother, keep up the good fight. Each victory strengthens our resolve. God bless you :sparkles: :pray: :heart:

3 Likes

I relapsed. I’m so ashamed that I don’t even wanna admit it in my diary. It was the worst kind of relapse.

3 Likes

Don’t let this slip define you, brother @CoffeeMan. Rise again and show us the strength of Saitama. :muscle:

3 Likes

I fell because my faith wasn’t strong. But I’ve talked about my failures enough. Now I must focus on how to rebuild. I have a total of 766 flashcards pending. I will complete them today. I will not stop. If my back hurts while sitting on the chair, I’ll stand up and continue to solve them. I’ll lie down if I have to but I’ll still have the tab in my hand and keep solving them. When I’m eating, I’ll do the easy ones. Here we go.

God forgive me for my transgressions and guide me towards the righteous path.

5 Likes

Never do like this . Eating should be single task only. Give your 100% in your eating ,it takes only 9 to 10mint.

5 Likes

I agree. And I didn’t do it. Would’ve just prolonged the meal break and wouldn’t have been productive.

3 Likes