Coach/Coachee. Looking for coachee for 7days or 30days streak

I’ve previously joined SLAA, a version of AA for sex addicts but left after 6months. One of the effective thing there is the sponsor/sponsee relationship. http://alcoholrehab.com/addiction-articles/how-to-choose-an-aa-sponsor/.

I was thinking about, what if we have a partly similar setup here in nofap. I’m willing to coach 1 or 2 persons to achieve 7days or 30days streak. We can interact via direct messaging in this app or telegram. Coachee must share his story, give daily updates and inform me anytime if he is in danger of relapse, and of course, also after a relapse has happened. I can offer a listening ear, advice, tips, encouragement, tough love and some perspective. After achieving 30days streak we can end the relationship or continue still. Coachee will pay it forward by finding somebody to coach too in the future. If you want to know some background about me, you can read my diary. I’m on 30days streak now.

Just exploring this. Im thinking helping others will also help me overcome pmo and sustain it for a long time. Let me know here or direct message me

1 Like

And btw, I’m also looking for someone to willingly “coach” me towards 60days or 90days

1 Like

Great idea, maybe can try for a few pairs if it worth invest in.

1 Like

Sure, why not! We can help each other out i guess. I have made some startegies to fight but I can’t stick to them. I have been on nofap for a 9 months now. My code is 4644ed. I can tell you my story in direct messages if you are interested!

1 Like

Nice. let’s try it out. Will send you direct message then

1 Like

Yeah sure! Btw what is your companion code?

My code is d8fd68 (35 M)