Co-Operative 1,500 DAYS Challenge! πŸ…

Hi please add me, I want to support in this too
My sharing code d949aec
User name iamdeb

Hi,

My sharing code is 8630954
And current streak is just 12 hours on Day 1. My life has been ruined completely in the last 7-8 years because of PMO. I want to get out of this asap.

Thanks for the consideration in this group.

I totally understand that @choselife! You need to regain control over your life and not be a tool to the β– β– β– β–  industry and your carnal desires. I believe with persistence and an open mind you will succeed :slight_smile:

@debtanu09 Welcome to the challenge, what is your current streak? :slight_smile:

Hi @petrassib I have joined too. I have edited the participants list and added myself there. S8k8 sharing code 29d44d - 88 days now.

2 Likes

Great to have you on board @s8k8! Keep up your awesome streak :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll be sober for 2 complete days 3 hours from now
Thank you for adding me to this group

1 Like

By the way, is this challenge specifically for hard mode? Or both hard mode and soft mode? @petrassib

It is for your own personal streak so if that is soft mode or hard mode is irrelevant @s8k8 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please add me up
ee4e0f - Dat 4

You have been added @chazedchua, thanks for contributing :facepunch:

2 Likes

Hey add me please.

Username:- rrocksta
Sharing code:- 85626d
Current Streak:- 15 days

urges got me by surprise. i will get up stronger than before!
I will get rid of this infection! Each relapse will only make me stronger and more determined! I still have 65 days left until the end of the semester. My goal for this semester was that my 3 longest streaks combined hit 90 days. I can still fulfill my goal.

3 Likes

You have been added @Rockstaa, thanks for your contribution! Keep updating your days so we can rise together :slight_smile:

Yes @neveragaintw I know for sure you can meet your goals in this. Keep loving yourself and it will come :slight_smile:

Hi, I am new to forum. I would like join the challenge please add me.
Code - 310b89
Current streak - 0.5 day

I relapsed. Am I out of the competition? I feel like a failure. But I want a comback. So badly!!

Hey bro join me on 30 days challenge group. Let’s smash this evil empire once and for all. We can do it…

1 Like

Where is this 30 days challenge?

You are not out of the competition at all @WalkWithoutFear! If you fall down you just get back up again. It is hard but you get good at it and you learn a little more each time. You relapse as many times as it takes to learn what you need to learn to get through.

There are no disqualifcations in this challenge, just do your best!

I think @HE-MAN123 is referring to the 30 days section of this challenge.

1 Like

I’m interested in this 1000 days challenge. Count me in, let’s do it together bros.

Name : ManiKandan
Current streak : 40 days
Highest : 40 days
Sharing code : 79b68e

You have been added @Manikandan thank you for joining the fight :facepunch:

1 Like