Co-Operative 1,500 DAYS Challenge! ๐Ÿ…

WARRIOR 7
MY CODE is fe6dae
You have completed 1 day successfully
My only 9hrs completed
I am also willing to see for how much time you are ahead of me
DONT LOSE THIS TIME

1 Like

Glad to see you here. Now its the real deal.

1 Like

Nice And original competition, lets do this

1 Like

Please add me
Babadu - 41fea1 - day 4
@petrassib I tried editing the first post, but I could only see the history and not edit or add my name and streak.

That is strange, you should see the history but there should then be a button that says โ€œEdit Wikiโ€ you can click :slight_smile:

In this challenge I can add you in myself anyways, but it is up to you to update your streak :slight_smile:

Added myself in
Sharing code-8a0643
Longest streak 43 days
Current streak 40 days

1 Like

Add me in brother :smile:
Code: 2acaa7
Current streak : 53 days

1 Like

Thanks @levimorris4567 and @Andra for chipping in a helping hand! We are really racking up the days now, less than 400 left to go!

Are we supposed to keep scrolling up to update the days or do we update the whole list individually.
Like this ?

COLLECTIVE DAYS: 615

Radio - 9386dc - 162 days
Bl4z3 - cfd3d8 - 103 Days
BruceLee - 9ddeb0 - 94 days
Andra - 2acaa7 - 53 days
Accelerator - 39d31a - 47 days
levimorris4567 - 8a0643 - 40 days
petrassib - b29fee - 22 Days
supersaiyan_21 - 23f8b8 - 17 days
dman - aec62e - 16 days
novoluar - e6755849e9c40215a - 13 days
nazanin1998 - 737886 - 11 days
Mr.XYZ - 7b48bd - 10 Days
Breezyjae -6ade08- 7 days
Aladdin - dfd392 - 6 days
Arshad321 - a363a8 - 5 days
Babadu - 41fea1 - 5 Days
neveragaintw - 83cadf - 2 day
WalkWithoutFear - 826714 - 2 Day
Viral702364 - fe6dae - 1 Day
Special_Bird - a06153 - 0 days

@WalkWithoutFear You must scroll up each time to update the days yes! Though I believe for these types of group it should automatically start on post #2 or at least #1. What do you think @Taher? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That sort of customisation isnโ€™t possible.

2 Likes

Add me please too :slight_smile:
Username: schrimpium
Code: 1826f9c
Streak: 0 days :)))

@Taher, i agree with @petrassib about this scrolling up issue.
Often I have a bad internet connection and then scrolling through a long thread is very time consuming.
Maybe you could implement bookmarking specific messages (thinking about it, I imagine that would require a lot of resources though)?
Or maybe a quicklink to jump to the first message?

if you click on the bottom of the topic on the blue bar stating post 36/36 you then have a scroll bar on the side and on the bottom the chance to jump to a specific post

3 Likes

โ€ฆand everyday we learn something new! Thanks!

I propose an idea, whenever someone relapses the days are subtracted 2 times the relapse amount. For eg
Total days - 600
Some with 5 days streak relapsed, it would become 595 Days.
Acc to new proposal it would be 590 days. Just keep keep things interesting. Because going with the current calculation, I assume you will hit the 1000 days mark quick.

7 Likes

I think it is a very good idea . I hope @petrassib will think on this .

Or we can increase the limit to more days like 2000, 5000 or more .

1 Like

Hi, I am new to forum. I would like join the challenge please add me.
Code - bf7ec5
Current streak - 0

Please add me to this thread, I will try to make the difference as much as I can and contribute positively, everyday, starting today.

It is an interesting idea definitely @Taher! However it will complicate things excessively in my opinion. I think many people will either forget to subtract x2 or not read the rules and I have to remind them to do it or do it myself. I will also have to monitor the scorecount much more closely to ensure every updated relapse has been multiplied. The most troublesome part though will be that the collective days will not match the sum of everyones totals, which will be quite confusing.

My plan is just to make another goal once we hit 1,000 days! Thank you for the idea though :slight_smile:

@Kingslayer you have been added, make sure to update as you get more days! :+1:

@choselife I need your sharing code and your current streak to add you :slight_smile:

1 Like