Christian music to listen to on this journey

I really like the Missionário Shalom. This is a Brazilian band from the Shalom community that also has great music.

https://youtu.be/Cp9VbeigOqU

Forgive me for my English. I am Brazilian.

2 Likes

@NderituPiusIII my personal anthem in this journey to freedom has been Moving Forward by Israel Houghton

https://youtu.be/OM8eVnrf8OQ

Keep walking with Christ, He’s leading us out of this prison!! :pray::muscle:

I listen more to audio books at the moment, but can recommend

• Michael w Smith
  • Jeremy camp
  • tobymac
  • the afters
  • the almost
  • kirk Franklin

I might listen to some of them soon. Making a list reminded me of how much I do like their music :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

John Starnes Holy Holy Holy

1 Like

I love this one.
It’s a breath of fresh air to know GOD is faithful ALWAYS

1 Like

PRAISE GOD for HIS infinite mercies
HE IS HOLY

2 Likes

Hahaha!!! That’s why I wanted us to list them down. So it will take us to worship HIM for HE is holy!!!

1 Like

No probs. We can still understand you and I want to check this out.

1 Like

I’m going in for it
Thank you for the recommendation fam

2 Likes

I hope you like the songs

1 Like

Definitely do fam
Thank you :blush:

Things are getting real bois! :fire: :fire: :fire:
Context: this is an animated/manga version on the songwriter’s take on the book of Revelation. Armageddon, the final war.
@NderituPiusIII The animation was lit and I immediately thought of sharing it with you guys

5 Likes

Wassup blood
I am glad you thought about me when you saw this.i haven’t seen this before. Sorry for the late reply sometimes but I am always here bruh
How’s your faith walk?

1 Like

Thanks be to God man. He is always caring for me and guiding me.
As I speak to Him daily, He helps me a lot. It’s easier for me to hear His voice when I don’t get distracted.

Literally, God is helping me. He reminds me of stuff I should do that I forgot about (or don’t want to do :joy: eg. I briefly entered social media but God told me to wait another 6 months, and man am I glad I listened to him! Benefits are everywhere!)

What about you brother @NderituPiusIII ?

2 Likes

Check out this playlist. The remixes and the trap/EDM are fire.

1 Like

I’ve been out of social media for months I lost count. Tried getting in but I lost psych for it.
Lately I’ve been just plugging in headphones and playing GOSPEL music not the GOSPEL hip-hop except for Bryann T. He’s got no sugar-coat on the GOSPEL when he preaches.
As for the journey I’m here because I feel like I have an urge but I don’t want to fall into it so I’m with you bro. I’m remembering the music I heard all week and the focus on my body part that feels hot

1 Like

Let me check this out bro since I’ve been looking for Christian EDM lately too

1 Like

Recently found this song…I can really relate to it, and I hope you guys appreciate it as well:

2 Likes

My heart needs this right now cause my poor heart is so weak. I need medicine for my guilt and shame and crazy desire for sin

3 Likes