"Check-in" Daily - diary challenge

Day 3!!! :fire: :fire:

Urges building up, and my mind trying to trick me with "just a quicky peek… " again…
But not today, for sure!

7 Likes

Chicken diary Day 3 wednesday

Evolution of chicken

I have moved a step ahead in my nofap game. I am progressing in my life. I dont want to lose it. I am focused on my goals. I am going to finish these 7 days with grace.

Chicken becomes a Cock :rooster:

8 Likes

Day 3, not feeling very well
The urges are there.

But manage to do physical avoidance.
Books in toilet instead of phone.

Busy with family instead of being alone.
It helps.

D3 and going strong.

7 Likes

Day 4- Thursday… everything is fine !

2 Likes

Cock day 4 Thrusday

My brain is adapting to the new reduced dose. I am feeling light headed & less energy.

Cock’s out

5 Likes

Day 4 check in. All ok.

3 Likes

Sharing code :7b48bd
Thanks for allowing me in😊.

2 Likes

Still clean but I missed day 3. Should I wait for next week?

@achaeus

Post everyday, even if you miss a day or relapse.
if you need, edit your daily posts.
You can also “Check-in” at The Poll
by giving a :+1: /or :fried_egg: if you relapse.

2 Likes

Day 4 “Chicken dairy” Thurs 8th :chicken::milk_glass:

Way too much to report.
So, I’m letting it pass :wind_face:

Conclusion, I’m extremely grateful for having energy, wanting sex, being moved by music,
that little voice, God’s little prompts,
The Angels, The Saints,
Jesus - his message/example of friendship & Love,
my friends, People, arguments, getting stirred up, living a simple daily life, and Passion (suffering) that simple singular energy, that thoughts/ideas try to divide, and inevitably fail.

I’m bored of ■■■■, I look out of boredom, habit, and feeling the need to put passion somewhere.

I’m back and forth with smoking, not digging deeper, not actually stopping. I’m thinking of adding it to my counter again.

I want to cherish all the good things in life, relationships and just doing good, owning the words.

“come back to me, with all your heart, don’t let fear keep us apart. Long have I waited for your coming home to me, and living deeply our new life”

5 Likes

Consider yourself :rooster: :fried_egg: fried.

1 Like

Would love to join
2u314l - Indonesia - day6

1 Like

Sure @albumnya
Very glad to have you onboard!
Please make sure to read the rules,
And “Check-in Daily”

I hope everyone is virtuous 7 days a week :+1:

Day 4
All good
Just finished another 36H on call shift.
Woke up tired and again it is easy to relapse
Will see whether it last

4 Likes

Day 5… Friday… Yesterday night I was depressed on something n had a great urge to see ■■■■ and resort back to PMO… but somehow I was able to hold back and all I was able to think why I did start this Nofap… to become better person than who I’m right now and if I fap coz am depressed that might give me happy for that minute but I’ll be even more depressed after I come back to my senses for spoiling my strike and struggle so far…

so I held back from watching ■■■■ and manager to sleep !! feeling great this morning :grinning:

5 Likes

Day 5 check in. All ok.

2 Likes

Day 7/ day 5 on thread
On the morning, I check my phone aaanndd some nsfw contents appear on my timeline. Fortunately, I have my self control, and just thinking, “cmon man, today only day 7 and you want to give up and restart everything?”. Oh ya, big urge to pmo are high today. My average streak are 7 days or less.

Edited, 18:14 pm (gmt+7): The urge drive me insane everytime I’m chillin on my room. Must spent more time with my family on the living room.

6 Likes

Cock diary Day 5 Friday,

Feeling awesome today… i can do anything now. My life has truly begin now.

Cocks out.

3 Likes

:fried_egg:Day 5, Friday 9th

Nope not a good day,
Too much overthinking the past few days,…
very quick fall this morning.

All good today!

2 Likes