"Check-in" Daily - diary challenge

Week 4 Friday Check-in

:fried_egg: not fully on it last night.m, but got up early today, made it to confession and Mass, about to clean the mess of a kitchen and get on with work :+1:

3 Likes

Daily check in-No fap for the fourth day.
Feeling proud with little happiness.Heading towards the 7days milestone.
#nofap #4thday

4 Likes

Day one of check in, one day sober. Optimistic about this healing journey.

1 Like

Friday : all good…

1 Like

Hello Saturday, 1st December 2018

4 Likes

Daily checkin-Im on my 5th day till now 0% urges.Feeling proud.Heading towards 7day milestone. #nofap

2 Likes

Day 2 for the check in, the first of the month, two days sober. Ready to make this month free of PMO.

5 Likes

Week 4 - Saturday Check-in

I want to be more decisive.
I want to hunger for good things.

4 Likes

Day 0 check in.
Coming back stronger.

4 Likes

@WalkWithoutFear Good on you bro for your persistence!

3 Likes

Sunday, 2nd December 2018

1 Like

Saturday. All good. Right now I feel the urges. God, help me u_u

1 Like

Checking in - Day 7 of week 4, Sunday, December 2. All good, no relapse.

So, I didn’t get a good opportunity to check in yesterday as I am vacationing in a very remote place with very poor connectivity; and yesterday I found myself nearly in a fight for survival because of a somewhat reckless decision I took. So, I am tempted to ask for a reprieve, but I suppose this is still on me and it’s going to be a facepalm for me for Saturday.:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

No, I think you get a star :star2: for that @adequatemonty :smile:

Its my 7thday.But i feel a little tempting.I need strong will power to overcome it.Looking forward for hugr milestones to achieve.I hope for the best.
#7daymilestone #nofap

2 Likes

Monday 3rd December 2018

The night is dangerous… I watched some triggering material, will be more careful. Off to bed now.

I relpased @anon67854825

1 Like

Week 5: Day 1… fresh week… hope to keep this week clean

2 Likes

Sunday. Check in. Everything is good. Obviously the temptation against me, but being victorious by the grace of God.
Tomorrow is going to be a tough day. I’m going to be on the psychologist in session with my gf, trying to solve some things about the relation.
I wrote to you guys, just to open my heart about the fear I feel because of this; because I know I have hurted my gf unconsciously with acts and words, and it is painful to be conscious about all the damage caused.
She still loves me (that’s what she said, and I feel it’s true) but her pain is present in her unconscious and I don’t know what is she going to say.
If you want to pray for us, I will appreciate it.
All I want is to open my heart.

3 Likes

Week 5 day 1
If you haven’t update daily, and let the flow take over, at one point, urges will overcome your senses

I need to check in more often.
Need to share, review and set the mental game straight again

Day 1 of week 5 and everything is good.
10% level of urges.

4 Likes

I would like to join plz
WarriorNS :jordan: 21M current streak 1 day Highest: 18 days

2 Likes