5 Likes

Day 87 Monday
Got my dream job :grin:
Thanks NoFap

2 Likes

Monday checkin…little urges…i can do it…remember real man do nofap

2 Likes

Week 20 - Monday

Checking in - All good - Settings goals and good habits.

1 Like

Week 20 ~ Δευτέρα (Deftéra) 18/03/19

Glad to see my brothers doing well,
and be reminded of the challenge :india: :it: :uk:
Thanks @BruceLee

It may be tough today - I don’t know,
but let’s face the day, all else can wait.

I’m going to take a short holiday in May,
and visit Greece :greece: :grin::+1:

2 Likes

:man_facepalming: restarting
Not giving up

2 Likes

@Forodwaith With you my brother :+1:
And good on you for your persistence and honesty. Much Love to you :+1:

2 Likes

To keep myself motivated I made the decision to read one chapter every one/two days of the book “The Lord of the Rings”

At present I finished the first book in “The Fellowship of the Ring” in total there are 6 Books divided in 64 chapters.

So I will start today from the first chapter named " Many Meetings " of the second book of the Fellowship of the ring.

To finish all the remaining five books I have 52 Chapters. It will take me a maximum of 104 Days to read all books one chapter every one/two days.

If I watch pxxx or fxx I need to go back to book one first chapter and read it again from the beginning.

Let’s start the Journey…

3 Likes

Checking in - All good.
Week 20 - Mar 18, Monday

1 Like

Monday night.

It was a nice day. I was moved to tears briefly thinking about some of the struggles companions face in this journey.

Moved by the spirit felt good.
Started work on transcribing, had urges to look at my favourite model, doing what I could to get around web filter to peek - though glad it’s not ■■■■, and just an attractive babe :joy:
Anyway, I stopped, got on with work, temptations came a few times. Had to take multiple breaks and find other things to do.

I didn’t fall today.

I also promised my friends I’d help play music for a small special service this evening - it was fun and went well. I didn’t practice, just let my skill happen :grin::+1:

I’m so grateful to have these friends.
I’ve only known them for over a year now.

I love them.

I’ve often let friends go, letting new circumstances take hold, putting romantic relationships and work first - it’s not a bad thing.
But friendships - without agendas - are beautiful, special things.
True Love will blossom.
It’s been a good day. Night :crescent_moon:

1 Like

Tuesday checkin…feeling good…today night fall after 18 days, I have to start taking precautions why night fall happens, it’s a part of journey though
Yesterday night I had two packages of lassi before sleeping, that might be the reason…:confused:

2 Likes

Check in Tuesday

1 Like

Week 20 - Tuesday

Checking in - All good - Start my journey with the Fellowship of the ring.

1 Like

Week 20 ~ Tuesday
Vaguely remember last night’s dreams.
Could’ve, but didn’t go to Church this morning.
Woke up in a tent - mind playing tricks.
Lack of motivation.

Glad @anon59699586 @Rebooter81 @MJ2019 are here on this app. You’re good companions to have. We’re close in age and know the struggle.
I’m especially thinking of you guys today.

I could’ve fallen today, but didn’t.
The tent scenario led my mind to wonder.
I opened the app, started writing but gave up, thinking it might be inappropriate or cause triggers, especially when it comes to writing something slightly negative, or with a lack of hope/resolve - a conflicted mind is unhelpful and best to not inflate. (But fuck it, No! I’m writing again now) so, I gave up writing, turned on my PC and began following my morning lustful thoughts, paused Kaspersky, getting a high of images, but I stopped and am back here.

This is an addiction like any other, but I want to get through this, I want to get my happiness from elsewhere.
Giving advise, writing, engaging my mind on other things is very helpful.
I’m not always motivated, and sometimes it’s very hard to get there.
Having commitments has done a lot of good in my life.

@Rebooter81 asked me “what’s your struggles/issues? Unload them on me”
…Well, I forget this is an addiction when I’m doing alright and occupied.
I’ve been lusting for 20 years.
I’m headstrong and like to think I have it sorted and can do this on my own.

I’ve had some very inspiring thoughts, reflections, dreams, fun and good times.
I even thought -the other day- in some ways I don’t want to be free of this battle and the hardships.

@anon59699586 - I think we must remember, this isn’t a competition. We should never feel ashamed, or worry about what others here might think.
We’re each on our own journey, battling.
We -and a few others- are much older and have a heck of a lot of Rewiring to do.
That being said, and like I try to convey to @Rebooter81 - we are doing alright, and we can flip that switch to being free, it will happen. We’ve just got to keep persisting, acknowledge the addiction, keep focused to say “No” and avoid negative spirals of thought.
It’s okay we lust, we are naturally drawn to want sex and intimacy, but this modern era is fucked, with people capitalising on our natural instincts.
Even if this app becomes unhelpful at times, I’m never leaving because it is movement that stands up against an industry that makes money from abusing nature and people.
That industry is a menace to society and it makes me sad that so many, young & old feel alone, in the dark, ashamed, not able to be fully alive and themselves, happy & motivated to live a good life.
This is a good place on this app.
It tells the world, “No, I’m not happy we’ve all been sold a lie” and that, that industry shapes our lives, and the lives of women, feeling the need to be a certain way to be attractive to men.
It’s absolute BS.

4 Likes

Checking in - All good.
Week 20 - Mar 19, Tuesday

2 Likes

Grazie Fratello!

It’s like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn’t want to know the end … because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing … this shadow. Even darkness must pass.

Samwise Gamgee

3 Likes

Day One: checking in, all good

3 Likes

Got rid of web filters.
They’ve caused me a lot of grief.
I shouldn’t be using the Internet anyway.
So for Lent, I’m also adding the extra No-Internet with the exception of using it for work, communication, and if I need to look for music scores :+1:

3 Likes