"Check-in" Daily - diary challenge

Checking in Saturday

3 Likes

Week 19 - Saturday

This morning after running l felt a strong need to release and I did it but without watching pxxx. I didn’t want to end up watching so I did it and it was quick. I think from now on I will go easy mode as I found hard mode too challenging at the moment. I will anyway reset my counter every time I do it and write it here!

1 Like

Checking in - All good.
Week 19 - Mar 16, Saturday

1 Like

“Quick and without” I like that :wink:

I had a hard fall last night :cry:
I’m gutted because ~ its Lent,
I didn’t complete my challenge with srubio,
I’ve been active here, giving advise etcetera…

But I’m glad I feel sad today.

I couldn’t sleep last night, it was 4am and still awake. I had a dream about an institution setup by one guy, who would cure people (mainly guys of bad skin - spots that occasionally appear, a bit like relapses - 3 in a week, or 2 in a month. I had a flashback to when he setup, a woman who didn’t show me her face gave me the key to enter, which was weird because it implied I could visit whenever I chose to.

I got up at 8am for morning Mass and confession.

Recently I’ve been disciplined and consistent not watching YouTube.

I have smoked a few times :neutral_face:
the vape seems to do my voice more damage.

Using web filters are great, but - and I knew this already as I think most do - they are not guaranteed to keep you from searching and finding something exciting, and actually increases the urge/game/hunt.
= Wasted energy trying to prevent
= the inevitable

I’ve been eating a lot healthier and simple. Combined with no smoking, keeping my goo, and using a dermaroller (a few hours after eating nutritious) - I’m really looking a lot better and fuller in the face with less obvious acne scars

1 Like

Brother you are doing very well. It’s a Journey. I really appreciate all your help here. We cannot pretend to heal easily. I personally find this journey very difficult but it’s so good to know that there are people like you and all the brothers and sisters here trying all their best. We can fall but every time we rise we can learn maybe a little bit more… Anyway I’m the last here to give any advice. I feel I have many limitations but I’m doing my best. Peace.

1 Like

I’m also not sure about this app. I don’t know if it’s making me even more obsessed reading every day about pxxx. Even if it is for the good it looks like it reminds me every day about it…

1 Like

Feeling frustrated. I did it again and this time I watched…

1 Like

Day 2: doing well. Said good bye to my parents today before I move back overseas. With my brother’s family. Family, relationship, and connectedness is helping.

2 Likes

Hang in there my brother :pray:
I’m completely with you in this.

This community is a good thing.
You guys have made a difference in my life, even though its not always simple and straightforward.

I remember all your names and think about you, in my days and in my prayers.

2 Likes

Checkin…doing good

2 Likes

Thank you brother. You are a good person. Feeling your soul. Today I felt like giving up and delete this app but maybe I need to persist and try again. Thanks for your words and for your presence. Blessings.

1 Like

Week 19 Sunday

I’m here again. Try again. Day one.

1 Like

Week 19 ~ Sunday

I went to confession on Saturday.
I used to get nervous and dislike it, but my thinking changed about it, still changes and grows. I’ve been so many times :smile:
I hope we are always reaching for the light.

Samwise Gamgee is my hero in LOTR.

1 Like

I like him so much too. Buona Domenica.

1 Like

Checking in Last day of week
All good :+1:

1 Like

Checking in - All good.
Week 19 - Mar 17, Sunday

1 Like

Day 86
Sunday
Although only 1 hour left for my new day but I am busy in work, glad I am no longer thinking about it from few days

1 Like

I failed again. Sorry everyone. I lost my faith.

You can do it, buddy…start new streak…Just know how many days you did not relapse, next tym break that record
See the positive side, it’s the only way to grow @anon59699586

2 Likes

Thank you for your advice brother. Peace.

2 Likes