All Okay…

1 Like

Day 4 another good day

1 Like

Day 62 Thursday
Slept late huge urges but holding On

1 Like

Week 16 ~ Thursday

You are a fine-ass ■■■■ stylish ninja! Don’t think any less. Let’s grab today by the balls and kick the world in ass! :+1:

1 Like

Week 16 - Thursday - Day 9

Checking in. Day of Silence.

1 Like

Day 8
Flat lining now XD so happy cant even get it off

2 Likes

Checking in - All good.
Week 16 - Feb 21, Thursday

1 Like

So I had the weirdest dream last night.

I dreamt I was being pressured to go on this crazy roller-coaster, that at one point the participants get suspended upside down, just hanging, almost falling out, with the added bonus of having to sing together in 4 part harmony, but there was another catch, you had to pay extra to be part of suspended 4 part singing, which I really wasn’t keen on at all.

It’s always worth contemplating dreams like this. I haven’t really figured it out yet - it could just be my brain in overdrive, but I get the feeling there’s some deeper significance to it.

3 Likes

I don’t know why I am getting daily my past memories with twist in my dreams every time I sleep

5th day…All is good…nofap

1 Like

Check in
Day 5 of Week 16, Friday. Shukrawar :slightly_smiling_face:
ALL GOOD…

2 Likes

Messed up my six day streak today. :man_facepalming:

Want to get back into checking in, ready to go again.

1 Like

Day 63 Friday
Just woke up let this day be my brightest day

1 Like

Hi,
I’d like to join this group, but I’m not really sure what all the Emojis mean. Still new to this app and some stuff doesn’t make sense. Like what’s the difference between :star2: and :thinking:? One says “reporting a missed day” and the other “missed day”? And what is a missed day? A day when you relapse or forgot to check in? I just need a detailed explanation of the Emojis if you can. Also, thank you so much for creating this group! -MJ

1 Like

Day 5 relasped. It has been a good few days though. Think I will be able to go longer next time!

1 Like

2 Likes

Checking in - All good.
Week 16 - Feb 22, Friday

1 Like

Week 16 - Friday - Day 10

Happy to checking in - Good Day! Thanks to the Sun.

1 Like

Day 11. I was close to relapse but I survived :sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

You mean son? Right?

1 Like