"Check-in" Daily - diary challenge

Check in Sunday…day 4… feeling better
PMO is already over since last 53 days, nw my fight is to follow complete hard mode…
My only motivation…
“instead of finding for real sex, find real self”

4 Likes

Checking in - Saturday, January 5. Day 6 of week 9. All good.

1 Like

Week 9 ~ Check-in Saturday
All good, except I’ve smoked some weed this week, and my mind is a little scattered.
I don’t wanna be that guy.

Up early this morning, not too early that I dither, but a shower, cold, a long walk, Mass and confession.
Lord, thank you for good priests, men that truly care, for the people I look upto (people like my friend’s dad) who make me think -
“ah, I love that dude. He’s so alive, smart, healthy and a vibrant man” and he says I’m a good and faithful guy?! ;><)

Thank you for those people that care about me, who are supportive, quick and kind.
Those people who want good things for me.
Let me do them the honour!

Help me to be an awesome guy, the kind of guy you’d want me to be. Amen :pray:

3 Likes

Checking in… yesterdag en today was relatively easy but I’m expecting it will get harder in about 3 days from now.

2 Likes

Check in day 5… feeling lifted day by day…

1 Like

Checking in - Synday, January 6. Day 7 of week 9. All good. Completed 150 days of my current streak today :muscle:

5 Likes

Week 9 ~ Check-in Sunday

@adequatemonty :+1:
@have_a_nice_day 3 days time we’ll be in a new week, let’s make next week a completely clean one.

1 Like

Checking in sunday

Exams upcoming :confounded::confounded:

1 Like

Day four, still good!

2 Likes

Yes @anon67854825 and @adequatemonty
Let’s do it!

1 Like

Check in day 23… Need grace again to be productive this day

2 Likes

Check in Monday…day 6
Life is all about taking pressure and time… hold on to it!!

1 Like

Checking in - Synday, January 7. Day 1 of week 10. All good.

1 Like

Week 10 ~ Monday!
Let’s have a clean week.
Christmas is over, routines and weekly activities are back. Looking forward to busy, productive and enjoyable weeks ahead :+1:

Checking in Monday
All good

1 Like

Checking in. All fine today, I’m feeling stronger everyday.

1 Like

Check in day 24… Hope for the Joy that God has given for us

1 Like

Day five, wavered but resisted with help.

1 Like

Relapsed again. Had a huge munch on junk food and felt horny afterwards. McDonald’s. Sugary things. Made me think of pleasurable sensations.
Although I didn’t do it intentionally I was sleeping in the car with my fam because she had to be helped when working in a far away job so rent is alot so sleep in car. But when I got back home I felt disgusting and so I felt lazy to and relapsed. But actually i wasn’t turned on at first with the ■■■■.
I went to a ■■■■ binge after cause I was thinking how I left my GF. I didn’t know what to do and felt lost because this was all I had as I was thinking.
Woke up next day and remembered what I just did.
It was all because of my lack of confidence in myself to overcome.
I now know I must stop focusing on the past. The GF I had will be erased from my memory in order to move on from depressive ■■■■ addict state to overcomer. These days will be rough. But I got to tell myself it’s possible. All things are possible. That I am fighting for my future and my family to see i am a true MAN!
It makes me angry that the addiction has prisoned my life. But I will break out of prison. No more of this limitations. I will break the ice one way or the other.
I will trust in my God.
I won’t back down. I know I am more than this.
In the future I can see a better life. I WILL AND MUST GRAB IT.!
Let it be the last time. This happens. At all costs.
Day 0.
:facepunch::facepunch::fire:

4 Likes

Check in Tuesday- day 7
Live has never been easy but who needs easy way to become stronger and grow in life !!

1 Like