"Check-in" Daily - diary challenge

Day 0. Check in. 18 December. Sorry guys i couldn’t controlled myself today. I relapsed :pensive:but i will again make new streak.

3 Likes

Really is a bad day today.

1 Like

7w9vct
:sweden:
Current 7
Highest 14
M
49 yrs

3 Likes

Week 21 - Dec 17, Tues (Checking in for Dec 16 too) - Streak: 114 days

@kingxvi @Karan050 It is ok brothers, it is hard, but I believe you guys can get back up from this. Learn what you can from it and rise again :pray:

@onemanstanding Hey man! Welcome to the challenge, glad to see you decided to join :slightly_smiling_face:

As for me,

Alright day today, been busy with managing my new schedule, trying to get to bed on time. Last night I did, but tonight I didn’t again. Frustrating but I’m making progress.

Went to my first Jiu-Jitsu class at this new school today, think I’m gonna stick around, it’s really well structured and I like the environment.

Got lots to do tomorrow, including reading your 180 day clean post @Forerunner . Sorry I haven’t read it sooner, but I am really looking forward to it.

Alright I’m off to bed. I need to share those podcasts with you guys soon. I swear I won’t be putting things off soon enough, but I got to get this schedule in place first and foremost.

This is my streak, I am going to make it.

“The more I train the luckier I get”

• Renzo Gracie
5 Likes

Day 24

Wednesday/Week 4

:white_check_mark: Wake Up Early
:white_check_mark: Meditation
:white_check_mark: NoFap Prayer
:white_check_mark: NoFap Groups Check-in
:white_check_mark: NoFap Motivation Talk Hearing
:white_check_mark: NoFap Meme Sharing
:white_check_mark: Urges Defeated: 1
:white_check_mark: Tratak
:white_check_mark: Studying
:white_check_mark: Read A Good Book
:white_check_mark: 10 Half Pushups
:white_check_mark: Spend Time Outside Home
:white_check_mark: Review Reasons, Use Sword, Use Shield & Check-in

4 Likes

Week 59 ~ Wednesday

All good. Not everyday is perfect, but at least without pmo we walk a new path.
Thanks be to God :pray:

4 Likes

Hey @onemanstanding @HappySoul
Welcome to the Check-in diary :wink:
@HappySoul what’s your country and sharing code?

3 Likes

Checking in - Wednesday 18th December. Free and clean, thank GOD. :dove: :bathtub:

“The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 Likes

Check in
Day 4 of Week 59, Thursday
All Good …

5 Likes

Check in - Thursday 19th December
Day 6 - All good… glory to God

5 Likes

Check in
18 December
All good and fine.

5 Likes

Week 59 - Wednesday
Checking in. All good :+1: Feeling better.
Thanks be to God :pray:

6 Likes

Alegend
Skating Code: 5x6e28

4 Likes

Check in Thursday
Day 25 of Week 4
All Good …

5 Likes

Checkin
Really ashamed of myself after 115 days.
No FAp
But many edging in between
It was truly a journey.

I am going to build on the experience.

2 Likes

Day 1. Check in. All good.

5 Likes

Week 59 - ThursDay 4 - Dec 19
After 40+ streak, I went to a wedding and got a lot hits there, confidence booster!!!. Dealt with relationship issues & then I wanted a legit release but couldn’t make it happen.
Instead, got 2 wetdreams in last week (Getting horny after I met my girl. Didn’t edge though!)
Unfortunately, both are weird n scary as in filled with my past’s darkness. Imagining a minor and an older female body felt like wrong n cheating.
Having stomachache since yesterday (last wetdream)
Gearing up for a pilgrimage trip with family. May God Bless us all. Stay Strong Brothers! :muscle:Flame On:fire:

5 Likes

Check in
Day 8. All good

5 Likes

Check in - Friday 20th December
Day 7 - All good… glory to God

4 Likes

Checking in - Thursday 19th December. Free and clean, thank GOD. :dove: :bathtub:

@nGpS09 Rise up again stronger brother. Make it a clean streak; no edging, no peeking. Leave it all behind and live up to your values. You will love your life without it, you won’t be missing out on anything.

May GOD send His Peace upon you, and Blessings and Mercy.

@rowdy_nik 49 days! You’ve come a long way brother - keep it going! GOD bless!

You’d be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are.
Benjamin Hoff

You’re trying to push a door that says PULL. It’s going to be very difficult to get to the other side that way.

Understand that you have enough willpower to succeed, but relying on it alone will not work for you. Your prefrontal cortex is fried to bits and needs time to heal. It barely has enough willpower to get you through one day and to repeat that tomorrow.

With the right plan in place, solid accountability, awareness, and regular evaluation, you’ll find that you are finally pulling the door and making real progress.

5 Likes