"Check-in" Daily - diary challenge

The limit is to keep likes special and a finite resource. So you know when a person liked your post, they really did like it.

This also reduces notification spam, because like notifications are post-centric (per distinct posts) rather than liker-centric (per distinct liker) “members” can be greeted with upwards to around 20 “LikerGuy liked a post” notifications when they logged in. This can be annoying to people.

3 Likes

Feeling like my brain is deadlock today…not working at all… completely numb and lifeless, sensation less…not having any motivation to do anything…may be it’s a flat line!!

2 Likes

Week 57 - Wednesday
Checking in. All good :+1:
Glory to God :pray:

3 Likes

Checking in
Wednesday December 4 2019
All good and happy.
But nervous since I’m sleeping a lot.
And I’m less productive these days.

2 Likes

Day 20. Check in.

3 Likes

Week 57 - ThursDay 4 - Dec 5
New Badge – Imperial Knight to Army Commander now!!!
35 Days. All Good.
Now even if I touch n hold it showing my girl, I don’t feel urge to fap. Let alone other times. Confidence Boosting up.
:muscle:Flame On:fire:

@anon67854825 Truth has been spoken☝️
@Special_Bird Congratulations brother on Milestone :100::clap:

3 Likes

Checking in - Thursday 5th December. Free and clean, thank GOD.

“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney

Enough said, Forerunner. Time to do.

4 Likes

Week 57 ~ Thursday, day 4 of 7

Day 9 - All good, thanks be to God :pray:

I told myself this evening, suffering is a good thing - I want to want, to delight in it.

5 Likes

Check in - Friday 6th December
Day 8 - All good… glory to God

4 Likes

Checking in
Thursday December 5.
All good and fine.
Productivity increased a little bit.

4 Likes

Week 57 - Thursday
All good :+1:
Thanks be to God :pray:

3 Likes

Checking in Day 3,

Awake Alive Attentive Have a good day.

4 Likes

Check in
Day 5 of Week 57, Friday
All Good …

3 Likes

Week 19 - Dec 5, Thurs - Streak: 102 days

@Taher Ah that makes sense, alright then I can think of some areas I could be more conservative with my likes from now on.

@rowdy_nik Thank you brother! Congratulations yourself on the new badge and streak :tada::+1:

Very stressful day today. Went to lab and saw that everyone was just finishing up while I haven’t even started the last part of our final project. I am so confused on where to start. I was productive in finishing the tutorial, but as the night came to an end I became so stressed that I just watched YouTube videos. Which made me more stressed. All my finals are due at the end of this week/beginning of next week and there is so little time.

But I took a step back and revaluated everything. I am meeting with my CS tutor on Saturday which means I should be working on my project for the final days. So instead I should move Electrical engineering to tonight and tomorrow. Well tonight is already done, but tomorrow is indeed still fresh. So I will skip lab tomorrow as it is no help and will instead start the day right away studying Electrical all day. I will go over everything I don’t know. Then I can spend the rest of the week doing my CS project in peace.

Time management :point_left::point_left:

This is my streak, I am going to make it.

Vibe tonight:

6 Likes

Day 21. Check in.

5 Likes

Thank You Brother! Your streaks on scoreboard & words in forum keep inspiring to continue this journey.

4 Likes

Check in - Saturday 7th December
Day 9 - All good… glory to God

4 Likes

Checking in - Friday 6th December. Free and clean, thank GOD.

“Addictions started out like magical pets, pocket monsters. They did extraordinary tricks, showed you things you hadn’t seen, were fun. But came, through some gradual dire alchemy, to make decisions for you. Eventually, they were making your most crucial life decisions. And they were less intelligent than goldfish.”
William Gibson

The repercussions of an addiction are horrible. Once you finally climb out on the other side, you still have to repair all the damage that addicted you did in your life. Man…

Thank GOD I’m in the position now to repair things. This is a journey all on its own.

5 Likes

Checking in
Friday December 6
All good and fine.
Less productive but very social these days .
Enjoying life with friends

4 Likes

Week 57 ~ Friday :fried_egg:

It’s late now so won’t write much, though I’ve got loads to say.

All good, now - midday I stumbled - but thanks be to God :pray:

2 Likes