Cheated on, with means to destroy her life, should i do it?

Hi guys, i know the answer might be obvious but…ok. So there’s this one girl, we’ve been together for 4 months and we’ve been through A LOT togheter. We helped eachother so much in the time we spent together. We built our character. We got intimate both physically and emotionally. In the last month of our relationship she began to act so cold and easy iritable to me. I was barely in the mood for sex because i didn’t felt loved anymore( didn’t realise that at the time, and also i know it’s weird but i can’t and don’t want to have sex with anyone unless i feel loved and wanted). She began to have way more trips to her parents( in another city) and began to stay more and more days each time. At this point i was thinking of talking to her, about our relationship, but then she was going by train to the city. Ok. I walked her to the train station, carried her baggages we said goodbye and then she left. After some days she bagan to barely talk to me( she was mostly cold and uninterested) and the she sent me messages about how we’re gonna break up. At this point she dropped all the blame on me, stuff that didn’t even make sense because SHE was the one that insisted to do those thinks and keep doing them( we spent a lot of time together and she always invited me to her home, it started during the pandemic lockdown. I was trying to make sure i didn’t stay to much or stuff like that cause everybody wants some alone time but she insisted it is ok and we ended up basically living togheter. ) She was saying it was because of me, that i suffocated her, she said she basically grew bored of me. Ok. Some discussions, not relevant. And after a while: This is the real reason: ,I started to have a crush on my best girl friend’s bf( they were since childhood),and i thought it wasn’t normal to like anyone else when I’m supposed to love you, i felt bad and i broke up with you". Wow… Then she broke up her best friend and the bf and literally the next day they went to a hotel in the mountains and started to put a lot of stories when they were almost naked(barely covered by a small towel) …WTF WAS THAT…And i could destroy her life, using her parents, with a lot of stuff she did but…i don’t want to lower myself like that… every one keeps telling me i should message her and make her feel bad but it’s clear she doesn’t give a shit. They advise me to hurt her in some way or another ( not physically)…and i feel so much anger and repulsion and disgust and dissapointment towards her…these days i started to go out with friends and found a lot of activities that i like( ex: gym, learning programming for the college that I’m going to…etc…)so I’m past the hurting phase but…the other feelings mentioned above still ramain…i ofte daydream about stuff like refusing to help her in emergency situation ( ik, wtf) , hurting her life but…idk…i don’t think i should…idk. Never felt that way towards an ex

3 Likes

And I’m pretty sure she was cheating during the parties she went there to

Lesson learned
Next time be careful
I’ve had that too
Maintain your attitude and don’t be vulnerable for any woman.
Let it be for this time
If I’m right her other guy would dump her soon enough too (provided he’s popular and gets a lot of women)
She will come back to you. At best She’ll beg you to stay. Don’t fall for it. She has done this before and she will do it again. Maintain your own dignity and simply move on. She is irrelevant to your life. If she doesn’t give a shit, she will do it later (will take months, depending on the person). At that time simply ghost her. Avoid her and dont even talk to her. Don’t involve her too much in your life. Let it go. Silence is the best revenge, trust me. Other than that, I do not think this should be posted here. This is a nofap forum, not a breakup forum.

7 Likes

Bro which country u frm ?
Just asking!

You are right bro… This place is not for all that… I mean, how can he think of posting, rather than that, it is nowhare related to nofap. I wanted to write this

2 Likes

Do not hurt her or anyone, a wise man keeps moving towards a better life, a life of care , love, kindness and peace. Focus on self growth, focus on your life, A wise person does not let other people’s action affect their actions. Time is limited, you take this as a lesson and make yourself in such a way that you are never fooled by other people, do not listen to your ego, mind. Listen to your soul, it only wants you to be content and feel bliss, attaching happiness in people and moments is temporary, making happiness and being kind is the way.

4 Likes

Hi guys, thank you for your answers, I’m gonna stick with the original decision of going past it.

And yes i agree this is not the place for this topic, it just that it was kinda recent and it was really pressing me. I’m sorry for posting this here.

This is the only forum platform i currently am in,oh, i joined this platform because i wanted to work on beeing able to have intimate relationship with someone without the need for the affection thus preparing myself with the nofap in advance.

From what i cand see it’s a wonderful community and I’m looking forward to beeing part of it.

4 Likes

I have a bad feeling about this question so I’m not gonna answer, sorry.
I have a feeling that by answering this is going to bite me in the ass later. Guess i have trust issues now

Is there a way to close this topic so it doesn’t appear here anymore?

@Taher close the forum plz

1 Like

This situation is connected to ■■■■ and masterbation…you should not forget it…

1 Like

It is not. The topic isn’t to be discussed here. Also I’ve told him what he can do already. So no need to drag this on. He wanted this topic to be closed. @Taher do it ASAP

2 Likes

She doesn’t deserve you. Forget about her and focus on becoming awesome. By the time you no longer care about her or what she did, she will regret not appreciating what she had, and you will be able to be with someone who actually loves you. Be strong, mate. You now have more time for your personal growth.

2 Likes

This is your decision bro how can we help .
Either you go to one tunnel of anger and hate or the other way with knowledge and real love.
Choice is yours

3 Likes

:point_up_2::point_up_2: I would suggest you to do these things more :point_up_2::point_up_2:… for yourself.
What’s gone is gone. Thinking on it will not help you in anyway. It will only disturb your balance of and control of your life.
And regarding the revenge/hurting her. If you do it, then what’s the difference between you and her. She hurt you back then. You’ll hurt her now. What’s the difference?
Let karma do it’s work. Why to curse others and put our own hands in dirt. ?

Believe that you got a another change in life for living your own life rather than a toxic life.

The almighty pulled you out of this toxicity. Prove that he made a right decision by pulling you out of this.

3 Likes

Be calm and collected. Don’t break down. Not now. Use the pain you’re experiencing for improving yourself. Focus on you. She is not on your level. Not emotionally and physically.

Also, talk to me about programming in pm, I’m learning SQL:)

4 Likes

Who are you to make the rules @Nep_12 ?
Rather help a brother out and lower your ego. He doesn’t have anyone else to go to and talk to, and you come here with your attitude, thinking you’re god.

Next time, put yourself in his shoes and you’ll se how much this comment you posted, hurts.

Work on your character. You lack integrity and humility. I’d be ashamed if I were your friend.

1 Like

@Pustiulica talk to me in private, and we’ll talk it through

2 Likes

Dude
I gave him an advise (i.e. I did help him) and then added to it that this is a wrong place. My speech has been extremely humble. Point out where I’ve said it like I’m some sort of God. Where do you see my attitude? He agreed too. He is done with the issue. What’s the point of dragging on? He’s finished. This issue is finished. He agrees with me.
Also, I’m dumped too. I know how it feels (you can check my diary where I’ve mentioned this). It’s been a month since she has dumped me. Don’t judge based on half knowledge. At least learn to read properly. You could’ve read my comment properly. He is not hurt by my comment. I’ve been always humble. You’re the one being rude here. You’re the one with the attitude. I guess it’s good that we aren’t friends. Please keep away from me.
Other than that, don’t drag on the issue. He doesn’t need prolonged sympathy. He needs to work on himself. That will help him more than this prolonged sympathy. He needs to forget and move on. (I’m sure he agrees with me here too).
So for his sake, finish the matter right here. Dragging it will take you nowhere.
He himself wanted to close the forum. See the other comments.

2 Likes

Ok guys( @Nep_12 and @anon72572146) , there’s no need for conflict. You both wanted to do good, in your own way. And I’m grateful to you both for that.And thank you to all the others for giving me a piece of advice :3 . I think I’m over it. I usually end up investing the most in relationships, and end up used and abandoned. I was cheated in 2 consecutive relationships, including this one, and i think i grew used to it. ANYWAY. The important part is that I’m over it. These days i realised alot about me, as a person, my hobbies, what i like, my plans. I can confidently say that I’m happy right now and, more then ever, i feel more like ,me" (funny how i needed a dump to figure that out :’) )

As for the other repplyes:

I just started learning programming and trust me, I’m at the absolute beginner level. I started with HTML because why not and I’m thinking of going to other languages as i learn this one :smiley: . But sure let’s talk :3
Also I’m ok now. Thank you @anon72572146 for wanting to help

2 Likes