Championship Match šŸ„Š

As per the poll results, @rah110 is eliminated.

1 Like

Congratulations :tada::tada:

1 Like

@Forerunner @Special_Bird @Wyatt @tuku @shazy6 @Pierretomas181 @DevH @ERNOL @Thenofap_king

images.jpeg-14

Keep eyes :eyes: on each other counter!!

Also update your streak on the scoreboard regularly (at least once a week) so that we could know you are still active in this match.

2 Likes

@Martial_Beast there may be inactive participants

1 Like

@Pierretomas181 @DevH
You guys have one week to respond, if you still remain inactive, your match will be cancelled, and both of you will be eliminated!

1 Like

@shazy6 @Thenofap_king
Your ā€˜last seenā€™ was about a month ago, you have one more week to respond, if you did not respond within a week, your match will be cancelled, and youā€™ll be eliminated due to inactivity!

1 Like

@ERNOL Give me a good fight buddyšŸ‘Š
Letā€™s both of us reach together in the finals!:fire:

All the best brošŸ‘

1 Like

I donā€™t wanna fail you, my bro. :wink:
championshipMatch852386705179536

2 Likes

Everyone!!
Donā€™t relapse, boys. Donā€™t do that to yourself.
dontRelapseDon'tDoThatToYourself

3 Likes

@Wyatt has been inactive for more than 20 days now. Let us know if you are here or not.

1 Like

Match no. 4 & 5 has been cancelled due to the inactivity of the participants.
And @Pierretomas181 @DevH @shazy6 @Thenofap_king, are eliminated from this championship!

1 Like

2 Likes

https://rewirecompanion.com/t/2020-unik-new-challenging-group-dare-to-challenge-you-can-do-better-if-you-believe-that-you-can/18325?u
ā€¦

ā€¦

2 Likes

ā€œIf you do nothing on your streak you will not gain anything. Instead, exercise, meditate, read and get out of your comfort zone.ā€

-Gary
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

The final(90 days) will start on 9th march.
Brother @Special_Bird If you can participate let us know before 9th march.
Peace!

2 Likes

GRAND FINALE :1st_place_medal: ( 90 Days )

*** from 10th March to 10 June***

1. @ERNOL vs @tuku

match start now!:
@tuku
@ERNOL

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.