CHALLENGES for 4/7/15/30/60/100 Day Goals! 🏆

I messed up the 7 days challenge header, while trying to remove myself from the 7 day challenge and go to the 15, not sure how to fix it… sorry

1 Like

Don’t worry @levimorris4567 i’ll fix it now :slight_smile:

Just so you know, you add [/quote] at the end to add the effect :grin: :+1:

Assasin_098
Code - 29ab9c

1 Like

Welcome to the challenge, have a read of the rules to learn how to join, best of luck! :grin:

A big congrats to @Johny who has earned his first heart and has joined the ranks in the leaderboard! :facepunch:

Great to have you up there, keep up the great work :slight_smile:

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

There is a challenge starting on July 5th ending on August 4th and the only condition to win the event exclusive :purple_heart: and be in with a chance to win a FREE paid version of the Rewire Companion app is to go the 30 days PM free. So that means:

No ■■■■
No Masturbating
No Edging

All you need to do to enter is add your name down to the list on the scoreboard and when the time is up if you haven’t relapsed in 30 days then I will tag you in a comment and once you respond you get the special :purple_heart: as a guaranteed prize and the potential to win a paid for version of the Rewire Companion app courtesy of @novoluar . The winner of the prize will be chosen at random from among those who succeed.

You do not need to leave your current challenge group to join this one as well. As you can see for my own entry you can be in this special group and one of the ordinary groups at the same time, so you really have nothing to lose!

Now who is with me!? :grin: :facepunch:

7 Likes

@anon8383425
@Colder
@Error404notfupped
@s8k8
@BetterMe
@eric.wilson
@BestME
@me14do
@novoluar
@speak.aditya.asia

There is a special 30 day July challenge starting a few days with unique rewards! Read comment #88 to learn what it’s all about :facepunch:

3 Likes

@rvsc1997
@danielrodrigues.eu
@ejpulvercooldude
@levimorris4567
@Accelerator
@MrXYZ
@aneeque444
@TheWillToLive
@rowi73

There is a special 30 day July challenge starting a few days with unique rewards! Read comment #88 to learn what it’s all about :facepunch:

4 Likes

@jason97 @Mitiroku
@795224890578427907125
@Babi
@Selfmadeninja
@copper_bronze
@Drfahadx
@BruceLee
@Johny

3 Likes

@failure_0
@purity6
@Nugi
@BlueGladiator

1 Like

@petrassib
I am ready , lets go…:+1::+1:

2 Likes

count me in,day 0 for this thread but 16 in real life

1 Like

Do add me. Sharing code --daaf29 I want to stay away from pmo in this month.

1 Like

I am in with you @petrassib . You keep me motivated, keep up good work. I got my first green heart and on my 8 day. Time to push hard :muscle:

1 Like

I’m in. I accept the challenge

1 Like

Let’s do this. I’m up for the challenge.

1 Like

Sami25-7b7251-day 0…

1 Like

@BestME Awesome! Could you add yourself in because I’m not sure of your sharing code :slight_smile:

@sami25 It’s super easy to join up just edit the scoreboard and yourself into the challenge group you want to join. If you are confused just read the rules to get more details, good luck :grin:

Hi everyone and hi @petrassib, so proud to join in this challenge and what a challenge! This new interface idea for the challengers was great

2 Likes

Welcome to the challenge @Aladdin, great to have you join us! :slight_smile:

Also congrats @copper_bronze on getting another green heart, you’re really racking them up now it’s impressive :grin: And you’ve made it into the Top 10, no easy feat! :+1: