CHALLENGES for 4/7/15/30/60/100 Day Goals! 🏆

How can I join? Please help me

1 Like

what is your sharing code?

Yep @Tsuyoi08 all you need to do is edit the scoreboard and add yourself in! Great to have you on board :slight_smile:

4 Likes

FINALLY i did it
Now I will definitely reach in 2nd place :slightly_smiling_face:

I would like to say that it does not happen without the support of all of you

This time for the first time I will give myself a gift on New Year
The gift is :black_heart: I mean 100 days streak

4 Likes

I have reached day 110 in the black heart group. How will I get the heart? Will my 10 days be counted if I want to join the black heart group again?

:black_heart: Target 100 days
Lolfaay

1 Like

Day 7 reached in green heart group. I can edit and give myself the green heart but that defeats the purpose of earning a reward. What should I do?
And shouldn’t there be one/few heads to give the hearts?

@petrassib

hey,i want to join back

You can edit the score board on the 2nd post and add yourself in just like everyone else

Finally some progress. 14 days completed. @petrassib @neveragaintw

1 Like

Can, someone, anyone who is as old here as @petrassib give me a blue heart so that it can feel a little bit rewarding? Thanks😊

1 Like

Congratulations for your blue heart. It is an important step on your journey to a better life.

I am not able to edit the leaderboard, so @petrassib has to do that later.

1 Like

I completed the 4 days challenge. Can I just add the blue heart by myself?

Abhi25s 121b5f3 Day 0

If @petrassib is no longer active here, there should eventually be a new maintainer.

DAY 46 HERE…But i have leaked some drops of semen after peeing 4-5 drops due to some constipation…

I don’t know where the edit button is!

@Lumineon At the bottom right of the scoreboard post (circled in red in the attached image below).

1 Like

I do not like the rule of counting from zero to join the competition. Those who join late will be at the end. This is the only reason why I did not join it.

@adequatemonty. Thank you Sir!

1 Like

I agree but until someone else comes in we have to maintain this ourselves. I hope someone else volunteers for this.