@MrXYZ You’ve completed 100 day,
And with this you added your name to the Leaderboard
Good luck for next Challenge :+1:

@MrXYZ

:wink:

3 Likes

Please add me. Completed 14 days target 30 days f5f949

@subhamsensit
To track how many days it has been since your last update; simply check the edit history of the scoreboard or leave a note in the journal section of statistics of the date you started :+1:

@srubio @subhamsensit
Please delete your Calendar’s post (Screenshot),
It makes confuse new members.

Yes you are right :+1: I didnt expect it to generate confusion in new members :grin:

1 Like

Where is scoreboard? Can i join for 30 days i am at 14 days

@subhamsensit Welcome to the challenge, have a read of the rules to learn how to join (1st post), best of luck! :grin:

guys you can add yourself in the above edit post (2nd post), add your name with day 0 And kindly try to update it regularly

SCOREBOARD page no. 2

I’m in! Thanks for the opportunity, guys.

I relapsed. Back to day 1.

30 days complete in orange group. Moving to 60 days! :grin: @BruceLee give me my prize

@Abhi93 Well done :orange_heart:, :+1: , :wink:

There is a small prize - one we can give :orange_heart:
There is the big prize - one we can’t give, since you can only earn it yourself: a 30-days streak. Congratulations :+1:
You’ve already get your real prize》 30+ days streak. :wink:

1 Like

Hello friend
My code: en79aa
I’m:21years old
My current streak:1day
Longest streak:5days

Please add me

@benten10 Welcome to the challenge, have a read of the rules to learn how to join, best of luck! :grin:

Im not able to join where is the edit button? Someone help kinda new to this

Since you’re new you can’t edit. Hang around in the forums for a 2 days, you will automatically get edit features.

Add me in
Habitbreaker
muu3ks

1 Like

@Abhi93 thanks for the info :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Please… update your streaks within 7 Days

@chady025 @Juvenal @Marcos_Cardeal @subhamsensit @Madd @Habitbreaker @Positivebloke @NoName123 @Aladdin @MrXYZ

1 Like