CHALLENGES for 15/30/60/100 Day Goals! šŸ†

Getting random erections without any sexual thought. Day 10. Anything i need to do about it?

Canā€™t take a cold shower when I am outside. I donā€™t stay in my room idly to reduce the chances of browsing unsafe stuff

Take cold showers in morning and evening ( now that summers are here)ā€¦ It will take care of / reduce random erections throughout the day.

3 Likes

Code - s8t2cx
Current streak:1
Highest streak:10

1 Like

@bundaz1111 Youā€™ve addedā€¦
Welcome to the challenge, edit the scoreboard and update yourself :slight_smile:

Cant figure out how to add my self to the scoreboard

@bundaz1111 Youā€™re a new userā€¦ spend some time in forumā€¦ you would be able to edit the scoreboard.
Scoreboard is on page no. 2 of this topic.

I have completed 30 days challange.
Next I want to compete in a 15 days challange
@BruceLee

2 Likes

Hey I relapsed.todayā€¦so I reset the counter right? In the list.

Its my day 47 here so I am exchanging here & wants to go in 60 days challenge

1 Like

Finally after lots of failures , 15 day mark is coming up. Going to earn a heart! Feeling excited

1 Like

Completed 15 days challange again
Now next stop 100 days challange
@BruceLee

3 Likes

:facepunch:Once again, youā€™re 1st on leaderboard :+1:

3 Likes

Done with the first hurdle. 15 days completed. Feeling a lot better. Going for 30 days now @BruceLee

Bdw, congrats for 60 daysā€¦its the first time since the 250+ streak I guess?!

3 Likes

I will join the black heart challenge, please add me.Resurgent helped me a lot and now that he changed his name I canā€™t add him, if you read this message please let me know your code. I will be 100% rebooted this time, Iā€™m running the EPIC NOFAP MODE as I call itā€¦ I will update my diary ASAP. Happy to be finally back but I want to hear you Resurgent.

Iā€™m not Resurgent
if you wanna join, add yourself :+1:

1 Like

15 days challenge completed! :metal:
Now I want to go for 30 days challengeā€¦:muscle:

3 Likes

Almost done, 6 more days to go!

2 Likes

Finally a month! Seeing some possibilities in myself

3 Likes

Hey @BruceLee I complete 31 days, but then I relapsed. Can I claim my orange heart?