Hs 26 days.
India
Age 21st

1 Like

How do I join ? Current streak 3 days
Code bhvbug

1 Like

Iā€™m in.

:dragon_face::dragon_face::dragon_face::dragon_face::dragon_face::dragon_face::dragon_face::dragon_face::dragon_face:

2 Likes

I forgot when I started this. Any way to remember the days counting? I am waiting to update my score

1 Like

@Abhi93 You start 18 decā€¦
To track how many days it has been since your last update; simply check the edit history of the scoreboard or leave a note in the journal section of statistics of the date you started :+1:

1 Like

Sharingcode:cez5b3
Current streak:5
Highest streak:23

1 Like

@ConanEdogawa pleaseā€¦ read this

1 Like

I admire your competence with the management of the challenges, this is what a good Challenge needsā€¦someone with Discipline!

3 Likes

I am in bro please add me tooā€¦

2 Likes

Nice to see you back

2 Likes

Hey! Add me! I want to join this competion!

Sharing Code: 35dc91
Current Streak: 10 days
Longest Streak: 40 days

1 Like

Wow well done @anon4159895 you have come far! Gratz on the yellow heart and #1 on Leaderboard :slight_smile:

Where will you go next? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@HeracliusD @Hrushikesh12 @WarriorNS @Wise_Guy_97 @ConanEdogawa @Warriors_Journey

You have been removed from the challenge due to inactivity. You are welcome anytime to join again if you would like to :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@batish @Winnerarman @Swapnil @anon95821051 @honey1 @Busyman @rakesh296 @Juvenal @justiciocaesario

You have been removed from the challenge due to inactivity. You are welcome anytime to join again if you would like to :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@BruceLee canā€™t edit the score board. Confused what happened.
Anyway I would be staying away from phone for a few weeks. So donā€™t remove me for inactivity.

1 Like

I added myself back inā€¦ Replapse too much to be worth editing the board each time

1 Like

I want to join the challenge.

For 15 days

Aragorn
z12r5l
25 yrs old
India

Should i add myself to the scoreboard?

2 Likes

60 daysā€¦ Starting from 0

2 Likes

Sorry, forgot about this challenge completely, other challenges distracted me.

2 Likes

Been struggling to reach 15 so yeahā€¦

2 Likes