Challenge your Brain With Math, Science & Puzzles (Entries Always Open)

Yeah , I will post the solution if I get it

1 Like

You can make this challenge instead of general discussion if you want to. Points for people who got the answer , Partial Points for those who attempted it and some more features like Level, Badges , ranking system or something that make it more interesting.

Every one been given unique set of questions to prevent copying etc

Its always your choice. But I will surely be there if you make one.

1 Like

Nice idea to try out. I initially thought that no one will be interested in it.

1 Like

Study the following information carefully and answer the below questions

Seven boxes – P, Q, R, S, T, U and V are kept one above the other in a single stack, but not necessarily in the same order. Box U is kept three boxes above box T. Only one box is kept between box U and box R. Box R is kept two boxes above box Q. Only two boxes are kept between box R and box S. As many boxes are kept above box Q as below box V.

1) Which of the following box is kept three boxes above box P?

a) Box S

b) Box R

c) Box Q

d) Box V

e) None of these

1 Like

At least, I would be interested :wink:

1 Like

Making the puzzle more difficult

8 number of persons A, B, C, D, E, F , G, H are living in an 8 - floor building but not necessarily in the given order.
If B lives above E then F lives below D. A lives above 6th floor . If B lives on an odd numbered floor then one person lives below C. Number of persons below or above B is same as the number of persons below or above E. Less than 1 person lives below H. 6 persons live above G. An odd prime number of persons are living below A.

The correct arrangement is

1. None of the below is correct
  1. ACBDEFGH
  1. ACDEBFGH
  1. ACEDFBHG
  1. At least two of the above is correct.

It’s option 1 i guess?

1 Like

Correct

Can you solve it without options ? It will improve your brain power.

1 Like

Probably, it’s pretty easy, but I need pen and paper to solve it and I am pretty lazy for that lol

1 Like

Well, I really like the puzzle! It’s something we can do when bored!! Seriously, I was searching for some alternatives to social media habits, and I guess I found one :slight_smile: ! I will solve every puzzle you post from now… I guess it’s better than idling on social media, and will extremely improve my brain power too! Although not many (quantitatively) in a day, but I’ll make sure to be consistent.

1 Like

These types of puzzles are asked in bank exams in india.

Are you indian ?

Yes puzzles improve our brain
@RedStorm47

Yeah I am Indian but I had no idea about bank examinations… It’s cool to solve these puzzles though!

1 Like

Your age brother ?

Are you a student or an employee?

I am a student preparing for NEET 18 y/o

1 Like

Oh you are so young !
I am 26.
Tell me about your neet preparation

I had chemistry honours in B.Sc. I also studied Bio in 10+2Sc ( a unique name to odisha board’s 12th class ).

I can help you in your study by answering doubts here. Feel free to ask chemistry related questions.

I also wanted to appear NEET, IIT-JEE but everything vanished because of PMO. 7 year went in a blink of eye.

1 Like

Haha yes, I am happy to realise things early and save a lot of opportunities

The preparation is going really well, I just need to be consistent and disciplined. Otherwise no problems at all. “Patience ensures victory” is what I go by.

Woww Thanks a lot!!! I often need help with organic, and inorganic too! That would be really helpful Sir!! Also, please mentor me in my preparation… I can share all my emotions with you without any hesitation :smiling_face::smiling_face:

2 Likes

You can ask any questions from organic and /or inorganic.

1 Like

Did you appear NEET this year ?
Quit PMO for ever. Even you are only doing M. Quit it. It will weaken your bones and bones or joints will make popping sounds.

Its a warning sign.
M induces old age earlier.

1 Like

Yeah I did, but it wasn’t my best shot, so I am preparing for it again

I have stronger reasons to quit!! I don’t want to be enslaved by a habit of mine. Even if there is no advantage of quitting PMO, or no disadvantage of PMO, I’ll still choose to quit it because I want my body to follow what my mind says. If I don’t take control of my body now, what’s the guarantee that I won’t indulge in worse habits in the future like drug abuse, alcoholism or gambling? Also, if I myself can’t control my actions, I can be easily manipulated by others too!! All in all, I can’t live by animal instincts. I have been fortunate enough to be a human, the most intelligent species to walk on the planet. I am the result of 4 billion years of evolution, so I should be responsible enough to behave like it.

1 Like

Making the puzzle more difficult

8 number of persons A, B, C, D, E, F , G, H are living in an 8 - floor building but not necessarily in the given order.
If B lives above E then F lives below D. A lives above 6th floor . If B lives on an odd numbered floor then one person lives below C. Number of persons below or above B is same as the number of persons below or above E. Less than 1 person lives below H. 6 persons live above G. An odd prime number of persons are living below A.