100 days challenge (Entries closed)

I am willing to create an accountability group so that we all can come out of my comfort zone and test our limits by creating competition as mutual competence would lead to progress of everyone and this group will not just be for nofap challenges, it will be for building new productive habits as well as new habits will help in replacing old habits.

There are still many days left in 2022 so i am looking forward for completion of this year by nofap 100 day challenge
This challenge will not just focus on nofap but will also focus on our productivity too
I believe that just focusing on nofap will be a bit frightening instead let us try to be positive by not focusing on nofap itself and the things which we can do for the betterment of life
nofap will be automatic
I am not worthy of suggesting you but it is just a challenge and i will be more than happy if we all rise together
So this challenge is for 100 days and will focus on nofap as well as our productivity you can check in daily if you want to and if u don’t wanna check in daily still it’s ok if you don’t check in then i will consider it as a normal day and it’s not mandatory to check in but i insist to check in daily AND YES YOU ALL HAVE TO PREPARE TO DO LIST JUST FOR ONE TIME AND DAILY YOU HAVE TO REFLECT UPON IT (i know some of you are already preparing everyday)
You all have to preprare your common to do list which you can post over here (ONE TIME ONLY) AND AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU JUST HAVE TO CHECK IN HERE AND INFORM if u have completed the tasks on your list or not
There is no compulsion to reflect upon it but you will get extra points for that and at the end of the year there will be three winners for nofap as one for gold second silver and third bronze at the end of 100 days for having highest score nofap and three winners for having highest score in both nofap and reflecting upon to do list
Again i am not forcing anyone it’s completely you choice to participate in this challenge and yeah i have added to do list thing as i believe that preparing to do list will act as everyday journal (YOU ALL JUST HAVE TO PREPARE THIS ONE TIME)
you can create this list in this forum over here or you can write it somewhere and at the end of the day we will check if the list is completed or not and you will automatically get to know for yourself where you are lacking you can prepare in the following manner IT IS ALSO KNOWN AS ABC TO DO LIST

A PRIORITY TASKS (URGENT)
B IMPORTANT TASKS (NOT URGENT YET IMPORTANT)
C HOBBIES (maybe the tasks you like)

Prioritize your tasks which are urgent and put them under A list
Like the tasks which appeared out of nowhere or the tasks you have to complete first

And then B contains list of tasks which are not urgent yet important like the tasks which have to be completed but can wait for some time

And then C contains list of tasks which are neither necessary nor important it should contain things that you like for eg hobbies

For eg.

If studies and mock tests are your priority
Then put them under A (priority list)

Then if vocab and revision are not your priority tasks yet important then put them under B list

Then if gaming or watching shows is your hobby not important for your goals yet you like doing it then you can put it under C list

Considering all these tasks your to do list should be AS FOLLOWS:
AS PER YOUR TO DO LIST

A (PRIORITY LIST)
STUDIES
MOCK TEST

B (IMPORTANT LIST)
VOCAB
REVISION

C (HOBBY LIST)
Gaming
Watching movie series

THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE OF YOUR LIST

No need to post this list daily you can prepare this in your mind itself too and check if its completed or not you can set it in a way that if you complete tasks of A and B you can reward yourself with tasks of C list which contains the tasks you like to do like gaming etc.
There will be three winners there is no second option if you relapse you are out of this competition BUT WAIT if you somehow relapse you can join again in this challenge by creating a streak of more than 10 days you can join again but your chances to win will be reduced
The one having maximum points will win. There are two sections

1. NOFAP
  2. Both NOFAP AND COMPLETING AND REFLECTING UPON TO DO LIST

POINTS will be calculated in this manner
RELAPSE (-07) PEEK (-03)
COMPLETED TO DO LIST (+3)
SUCCESSFUL DAY OF NOFAP (+05)
you can prepare to do list in your mind too and everyday points will be added and then at the end of the year considering all these points winner in three sections will be decided.

And sorry for my bad english :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you :blush:

SCOREBOARD

SECTION 1

ysub (+85) (3/3) OUT (10 days needed)
TheWolf (+63) (3/3) OUT (10 days needed)
hunterX (+180)
Ajay001 (+100) OUT (DUE TO INACTIVITY)
Green_Penguin (+110) (3/3) OUT (10 days needed)
batmanami (+108) OUT (DUE TO INACTIVITY)
Djalan (+110) (3/3) OUT (10 days needed)
UsmanAli8 (+93) OUT (DUE TO INACTIVITY)

SECTION 2

vedantshah005 (+139) (3/3) OUT (10 days needed)
risinglion123 (+168)
erenyaeger (+55) (3/3) OUT (10 days needed)
Sujay786 (+109) OUT (DUE TO INACTIVITY)
Ishant16 (+125) (3/3) OUT (10 days needed)
ChristianMan (+57) (2/3)
The_beast333 (+147) (1/3)
slavery (+91) (2/3)
piyushchandak (+156) (2/3)

15 Likes

Hi , I am risinglion 123 :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

CS - A few hours
HS - 69 days
Age 19
Gender male , India

You can add me if you wish.

SC - 8uwuwa

3 Likes

Hi!! ChristianMan here!!
Sharing Code:fv39jh
Feel free to add, I’m here for you brother!! GOD bless!!!

3 Likes

Sure bro i will add you

1 Like

Sure i am adding you too god bless you too

2 Likes

I have added you we are in this together🙂

3 Likes

I have added you we are together🙂

2 Likes

:smiley: GOD bless you brother!!

2 Likes

There is one more msg in waiting for approval that is the important one as soon as it gets approved you will see

2 Likes

God bless you too buddy :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

So did you send a follow request or what? I’m not seeing anything

2 Likes

You can check in the notification column you will see that i added you via sharing code or you can check in followers list you will see my follow request

2 Likes

It says that you added me but I didn’t get a request lol

1 Like

You can click on that notification to add me back

1 Like

Hi
Name : Sujay
CS: 3days
HS: 3days
Sharing code: s2dwqf

Add me… What we have to do in this challenge?

2 Likes

@vedantshah005 Could u please tell what is challenge is all about ?

2 Likes

Man , thats a big punishment brother :joy:

2 Likes

@anon87955785 this challenge is about nofap and being productive along with nofap and at the end of the day you will get to know that which tasks took more time and because of which situations we weren’t able to complete tasks and what measures we can take to improve you can discuss your problems too

2 Likes

bwahahaha yes indeed :joy: :rofl: a big punishment but it’s necessary brother to keep it this way.
we need to be a bit strict :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Peek + relapse = minus 35.

Means I have to wait for 35 days without relapse to get back to zero :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

2 Likes