Challenge a companion

I forget about that rule. You find someone else brother

1 Like

Ohk @Martial_Beastā€¦call out my name n offer me the challenge

2 Likes

@ReNeGaDE, I challenge you for 20 days NoFapšŸ‘Š

4 Likes

Completed challanges should not be merged with ongoing challangesā€¦ There should be a separate section for them in the scoreboard.

3 Likes

@ReNeGaDE will take on @Martial_Beast in a 20 days challenge starting from 5th Jan 2019. Can you regain your point @Martial_Beast or @ReNeGaDE will have another point in his tally?

Letā€™s get into it!!!
wD7BsjK5zqLew

2 Likes

ATTENTION ALL!!!

Changes made in Rule 7, do check and let me know if any doubts.

2 Likes

@aapoorv75

Bro, remove the completed challenged from the first list.
For example, me and @sikandar2907 challenged and that match has concluded, so there is no need to put that in the first list. First list should only shows the currently running challenges.

Peace

2 Likes

@aapoorv75 A thought, letā€™s say that both me and my challenger makes it through the challenge, as Iā€™m sure we will :wink:
Can you make it so we can continue the challenge and up the stakes from say 30 days to 60?

1 Like

Letā€™s just keep it simple for this first season :sweat_smile:, but your idea is something to think upon. We can implement all the new ideas and rules in the upcoming seasons.

Can some 1 challenge mee.
Code.cgl9k6
Current streak 14 days
Challenge for 40 days age 19
Ind
Male

1 Like

90/20 :crossed_swords::crossed_swords: :fist_right:22.22%

Summary

December 18, 2018 ā†’ March 18, 2019

@17ripu.jhala

7 Likes

@Martial_Beast has lost the battle

@aapoorv75 kindly take care of the scoreboard

Peace

3 Likes

@ReNeGaDE has claimed another victory by beating @Martial_Beast to the ground.
miniGif_20190108113557
He is the first one to have two victories under his name. But donā€™t worry, when I am done with my current challenge, I am coming for you.
miniGif_20190108120029

4 Likes

@Martial_Beast and @Resurrection you guys are in danger zone. One more lose in a challenge and you guys are out of this season.

1wclvjNmncDOU

1 Like

Why???
:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Good brotherā€¦ Its very nice of you that u r asking for permission when no body has any copyright on anything.
Such a noble and moral gesture.

1 Like

I am waiting for you my dear companion

1 Like

Anyone up thereā€¦to challenge meā€¦i eagerly waiting for someone to show some courage to take me down (no offense)ā€¦lets see who comes up

Why not you start a Team Competition like i made a year ago.

Like 2 VS 2 companionsā€¦ OR triple Threatā€¦ 4 Way Fatal Matchesā€¦ 5 VS 5 ā€¦ something like thatā€¦

Bring some fresh ideasā€¦

2 Likes