Challenge a companion

No You didnt , After 3 lost you will disqualified & You didnt lose with me because challenge was only about 10 days & you relasped after 10 days, So match tied

Scorecard is now updated

2 Likes

@Natalia Congratulations! Our 30 days challenge ends today…And we both emerged victorious :smile: :metal:
Keep going like this. Good luck for your future journey :+1:

3 Likes

Wooooh! I didn’t even realise! :smile: this is great! :slight_smile: Congratulations to you too! High five!

3 Likes

Add me brothers…
On day 26 right now
Previous best is 71 days
Code: ls2nc2
This time it’s different

1 Like

I challenge @Zaq73! Zaq, do you accept the challenge?

MJ

1 Like

I do…
ls2nc2 my code

Awesome, thanks, @Zaq73! I’ll put us on the scoreboard. My code is vmv95f.

:v::pray:
MJ

Oh also, @weir, me and @Zaq73 are challenging each other. I already updated the scoreboard.

@M will take on @Zaq73 for 10 days from 25 March 2019 to 05th April 2019

lets see who will be winner

On side note anyone here wants to challenge me???

U have not updated the scoreboard… Its showing finished challanges also… Plz look into it.

yeah i saw that none of the challenger nor champions confirmed who win or relapse
i will move them into NO Contest Zone

@romanmuni8 We both will get 3 points each. Just 2 weeks remaining…

That was my plan brother, I had to reset the counter last weekend. You were a great companion and inspiration on this journey. Lesson learned– the key to success in no fap is self control in every aspect of life. If we continue to indulge in things that breed clinging attachment, relapse will be inevitable. My greatest enemy on this journey was Internet, particularly YouTube, so I am redefining relapse for my self. To prevent falling into a browsing zombie mode, before doing any web search not related to work or studying, I will write down website and time I am planning to spend there.
Challenge a companion - once a week. Meditate daily. Failing doing so is a relapse. I wish everyone to succeed in this Journey.

3 Likes

@weir romanmuni8 has relapsed. Please make changes in the scoreboard.

1 Like

Does anybody want a challenge?

@Taher, Friends look into this badges… This Badges are looking good…

4 Likes

@Awakening brother I challenge you for 30 days!
What u say?

1 Like

I gladly accept your challenge.

1 Like

Yes I do… But after 5th April or relapse of @_KarmaYogi, whichever comes earlier :grin::grimacing:

2 Likes