2 Likes

@swesy and @aapoorv75, I lost! :frowning:
The winner is @swesy

@aapoorv75 I won
@BruceLee Relapsed

ezgif-2-d1ba0119801d

Kindly Update

2 consecutive wins

Anyone else wants to challenge me , any one ???

ezgif-2-a30122e7eb87

2 Likes

@weir has claimed victory over @BruceLee .
You are on the path of doom my friend, pull yourself together.

It looks like the only thing that you possess of Bruce Lee is his name and picture, not his determination and strength. Prove me wrong

2 Likes

@MJ2019 has relapsed before 7 days into competition.
miniGif_20190301091002

1 Like

I lost the bet, relapsed today

I am still looking for challenger, anyone wants to challenge me??

@aapoorv75 WOW! Publicly shaming people doesn’t seem like an effective strategy to helping them nofap! Maybe saying something like “Nice work, you made it to 6 days! Unfortunately, you lost. Better luck next time and keep up the good work. We support you!” Would be more helpful and compassionate than a meme that says, “Not cool.” The way a lot folks on here shame each other and themselves is NOT COOL because shame leads directly to more fapping and feelings of worthlessness. Peace

1 Like

@weir, I challenge you as long as @aapoorv75 isn’t too pissed off at me for my last response.

MJ

I challenge you for 10 days. My sharing code is 2b3e8f7

I lost. @BoomerangNebula wins

Oh got 2 challengers that’s nice but I will chose @MJ2019 because he 1st challenged me

@Viijayy I will accept your challenge next time

@aapoorv75 make it official mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

What happened mate? I was not expecting this at the last phase of our challenge. You fought a good fight.
YOUR STREAK MAY BE ZERO BUT NOT YOUR PROGRESS!
Get back on a new streak and work on the reasons of your relapse in this streak.
:muscle::muscle::muscle: Stay strong

@aapoorv75 make the necessary changes.
Any new challengers?

The last time I was on 100+ streak because I had a vision of my better self…now I just can’t seem to get it back

I would like to start small …build brick by brick. Any short 10-11 day challenges ?

Hey bhai I challenge you for 10 days. My sharing code is 2b3e8f7

@weir @aapoorv75 I accept Weir’s challenge! Are we going for 10 days? That’s probably all I can handle bc I haven’t made it past 7 days in a row yet.

Also, I wanted to say I’m sorry to @aapoorv75 for my outburst yesterday about shaming. I still stand by what I said that this app is way too focused on shaming others and ourselves as a tactic for “motivation.” But the way in which I expressed that was ALSO shaming, and I regret that. Thank you @aapoorv75 for running this thread. It has been helpful. I am just requesting more supportive responses when someone doesn’t reach a goal bc shaming is hurtful a d can also lead to addictive behaviors bc we feel bad about ourselves. Let’s lift each other up, not tear each other down. Thank you.

2 Likes