Challenge a companion

@hellojaani and @AnkitK, I am putting you guys for 30days challenge. Remember, read the rules and report your opponents relapse. Best of luck!

2 Likes

I am throwing an open challenge to all my Haters… Lets put an end to our conflict once & for all.

Only Hard Mode allowed.
Bring it on.

@aapoorv75 i challenge you…

As much as I would love to shove your face on the dirt, I am already engaged in a challenge by @M0stafaAE . Please go to the rules and challenge accordingly.

When and how your relation became so beautiful? @Resurrection @aapoorv75 :laughing:

3 Likes

@Resurrection i want to challenge you for a month

2 Likes

Put your name with your sharing code in the scoreboard along with me.

1 Like

I want to challange u @udi as u r the first winner of this group… U choose the days if u r up for it.

1 Like

90 days brother if u say so…

2 Likes

Done than bro… Lets lock horns.

3 Likes

@Resurrection you lose the challenge
Hey @aapoorv75 make the changes in the scoreboard

4 Likes

@aapoorv75 please update the scoreboard with new challangers

2 Likes

@anon4159895 and @udi has been locked for 90 days nofap Challenge. You guys have to keep constant watch on your rival’s progress and report if relapse. Wish you guys good luck :+1:

1 Like

Once again @Resurrection has shown us he is nothing but words. In mere span of 5 days, he lost to @udi and @sikandar2907 . I will suggest you to compete with someone around your streak.

1 Like

:mega::mega::mega:ATTENTION ALL CHALLENGEE/CHALLENGER

I have made some changes to the scoreboard, do check them. Also, I have added the dates at which your respective challenge will complete, make a note of that. And as always, it is your responsibility to call out any relapse that happens to your challengee/challenger, I will make the changes.

Wish you all best of luck :+1::+1:

4 Likes

OPEN CHALLENGE TO EVERYBODY FOR 35 DAYS

Beat me one more time & earn 1 point.

1 Like

OPEN CHALLENGE TO EVERYBODY FOR 35 DAYS

Beat me one more time & earn 1 point.

1 Like

I may be down but i have not thrown my sword.
I will try again & again until i successed.

4 Likes

Stop trying and start winning

1 Like

Brother… I appretiate your spirit and resolve. Standing again and again after falling is the characteristics of a great warrior. There is no shame in failure… But atleast you should give it a fight… Fail but fail better :metal:

3 Likes

@AnkitK
@aapoorv75

I regretfully gave up on the night of the 31st. Please update the scoreboard.

Next @novoluar I challenge you to 30 days, do you accept?

3 Likes