Challenge a companion

@einar and @Martial_Beast will fight this addiction one more time for 10 days from 5 Feb 2019 to 15 Feb 2019.
Will this be the last time for someone or both of them will see the light one more time, let’s find out.
When the urges come, don’t bow.
miniGif_20190206171518

1 Like

@Forerunner I challenge you! We both had long streaks, and we both fell almost at same time, so I think it would be a great challenge if you want. My username is Eddy21.

My challange with @Rockstaa for 10 days is about to end sometimes today. Hope we both will win it.

So without wasting time… I want someone for a further challange of 10 days.
Is there someone who is willing to accept a 10 days challange with me starting today.

1 Like

I challenge you @anon4159895

1 Like

@Rockstaa
Hey as we talked earlier, your current challenge would be ending today, so do you want to go for 81days challenge (starting 8th Feb) as first season ends on 30th April.
Ankush2
81days challenge
Location- Delhi
mezk38

1 Like

Sure brother.
Sharing code is 85626d

The challenge between@ShivHanu and @Rockstaa will end by the end of this day. Please just remind me, I will make the necessary changes.

2 Likes

@viijayy… Lets get engaged in the challange for 10 days starting today. My sharing code is aaikaq. Plz provide urs also.
@aapoorv75 plz update and announce this challange when u conclude the previous one.

My sharing code is 2b3e8f7

@ReNeGaDE has lost the battle

@aapoorv75 kindly take care of the scoreboard

Peace

I lost it bro
It was fun against you @Invincible_Knight

1 Like

Challange conclude कर दो… और 2 नए challange जो decide हुए हैं वो अपडेट कर दो.

2 Likes

@Rockstaa… Well done bro… I think its just the second challange on this thread in which both the persons are winner.
We both rocked :metal:

2 Likes

Sry bro. I lost to @blackbull

@ReNeGaDE has lost the battle against @Invincible_Knight making him the winner. Sadly, @ReNeGaDE has been eliminated from this season. You were good @ReNeGaDE ,I want you to stay strong and give your challengers hell when you come back.

1 Like

@blackbull conquered his urges, but sadly @batish couldn’t.

1 Like

@anon4159895 finished the challenge along with @Rockstaa.:tada::tada::tada:

Congratulations guys, keep going keep winning.

2 Likes

@anon4159895 is engaged in another challenge without further ado, this time with @Viijayy for 10 days starting from 7 Feb 2019 to 17 Feb 2019.

1 Like

Ok, so that were too many changes in one go😅
Please check the scoreboard, if any discrepancies, please let me know.

It was so much fun competing with u bro. And I hope we both nvr dwell from this path. Congratulations. :hugs:

1 Like