Challenge a companion

@blackbull I also relapsed but I relapsed few hours earlier than you…So you won the challenge…

@Invincible_Knight @aapoorv75… in that case, I would like to call it a draw and start a re-match again for next 30 days

Even though there was only few hours difference between the relapses, @Invincible_Knight admitted of relapsing before @blackbull and according to the rules, relapse after Challenge is over is not counted in scoreboard and the Challenge Concluded with @Invincible_Knight relapse, making @blackbull the winner of this one.

miniGif_20190120115302

Keep Challenging, don’t let this stop you.

1 Like

Thank you @BruceLee, yep, let’s! :+1:

1 Like

@BruceLee has challenged @anon67854825 for 60 days from 20 Jan 2019 to 21 March 2019. One of the contender has already claimed a victory whereas the other one fell pretty hard a few days ago. Let’s see who prevails coz…
yycrYa9hhOCbu

2 Likes

@aapoorv75 since I relapsed during the challenge and I given (minus 1) point ?

You just got lucky. @Invincible_Knight relapsed just hours ago you did.

but why my total point table says minus 1… isn’t it suppose to be +1 ?

Oh sorry, my bad :sweat_smile:. Corrected it. Thanks for bringing this to my notice

1 Like

@hellojaani if you are not competing with anyone I would like to challenge you for 30 days.

1 Like

Did you relapse after the start of Challenge? @Natalia

I accept your challenge good sir. January 20th to February 17th! Lets go!

4 Likes

I think I won the fight right?

1 Like

Yes, you won the Challenge as @Natalia relapsed in mere 1 day of start of the challenge.

1 Like

@aapoorv75 you can enter this new challenge. @blackbull vs @hellojaani for 30 days

3 Likes

@blackbull and @hellojaani locked in for a challenge for 30 days from 21 Jan 2019 to 20 Feb 2019. @hellojaani has already taken 2 blows, one more and he is out of this season. Get ready boys, it’s game time!
miniGif_20190121084524

@aapoorv75
My challenger @ReNeGaDE has relapsed.

Seriously man @ReNeGaDE! I thought that you would give me a good fight. What happened?

@ReNeGaDE has dropped the sword and has taken yet another blow, this time by @MrXYZ
miniGif_20190122071636

You are in the danger zone now @ReNeGaDE. Any more lose in Challenge will result in immediate elimination from this season. Rise up, don’t be afraid, make Challenge and win it. I know you can, you had 2 victories in the start. I know you can do it.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: That gif tho! Hilarious!

2 Likes