Challenge a companion

I mean there is no as such entry. You just have to make a challenge and if accepted, your name will be added to scoreboard. It is just that, if you lose 3 matches, you cannot make anymore challenges in that particular season. This is what makes this group more accountable and effective as it has set deadlines and results in the end.

1 Like

In this group, currently letā€™s just stick to the basic. I donā€™t want to complicate and ruin it. New ideas for upcoming seasons.

My comment was for Mr. Adios.
Thanks.

And one more thing, unlike the LAST Man Standing, here there is no mercy. Once you are out of the current season, YOU ARE OUT. I donā€™t care if you made a mistake or if you beg to come back, no coming back. I am not the kind of person who take half measures. There is no mercy shown. If you want mercy, go to Last Person standing, I heard that there a little crying and begging can get you in anytime :joy::joy:. Here, your actions have consequences.

Cheers!!

3 Likes

You are taking it too personalā€¦ aaprovā€¦ that points out the immaturityā€¦ but i dont blame you for that.

Chill bro, I was just joking. The main idea is that whatever happens here, it is fixed. No backsies. And what immaturity bro? Please care to elaborate. If pointing out facts is immature, then I am super immature.
Anyways, here we donā€™t just fight with words, we fight in the real battle, the battle of nofap. Donā€™t worry, your turn will come too. Then we can decide who is immature and who is not.

All members of LAST PERSON STANDING knows that i have not taken a single decision without approval of all members.

I have never forced my decisions over the group.

1 Like

And I never said that. Chill bro, why are you acting so immature? But I donā€™t blame you. Itā€™s is the harmonal changes due to fapping. Maybe consider stopping it?

1 Like

@M0stafaAE you are really giving a good fight bro. I am happy to have accepted your challenge.
miniGif_20190108165345
But donā€™t forget, I still check your streak everyday.

2 Likes

I check your streak everyday too, actually i have put you on the top of my followers list so i can check your streak every time i open the app :joy:.
Stay strong because I am not going to give up this fight. :muscle:

3 Likes

Woah! Ok bro, chill. You donā€™t have to go to Google translator and shit. I very well understood what you said. You can do whatever you want man. My reply was related to if you want to join, those are things to note. I donā€™t own any copyright or anything to this competition. But think about it, if someone wants to challenge a companion, why not just come here?
Anyways, itā€™s your choice.

Why are you being excessively merciful. We are not really murdering anybody. These are just games for fun. Why are you taking rules to heart?

1 Like

My previous id Resurgentā€¦ is suspended. Hence i didnt find the topics.

But i can help you in framing its Rulesā€¦

1 Like

@anon67854825 wanna have a battleā€¦it will b funā€¦if u accept thn challenge meā€¦m ready to accept

2 Likes

Iā€™m up for the challenge bro!
Youā€™re streak is higher than mine,
your 16 to my 7
so,ā€¦
I challenge you @ReNeGaDE :expressionless::sweat_smile::muscle::+1::pray:
Letā€™s do 20 days starting today!

@aapoorv75 whatā€™s the rules? Do I have to login or update scoreboard?

2 Likes

I accept you challenge @anon67854825

@aapoorv75ā€¦ kind do the needful

Peace

2 Likes

Very heated discussions going on here.
These are just games to help us in our quest/struggle/goal of Nofap. Donā€™t take things personal guysā€¦ Help each other.
And respect the person who is struggling with low streaksā€¦ It takes just 10 seconds to turn the tables. Remember nothing in this world is permanent.

P. S - Itā€™s just a general comment by reading pplā€™s comment hereā€¦ Not targeted to any particular individual.

6 Likes

Agreed, well said @anon4159895

2 Likes

@anon67854825 will take on @ReNeGaDE in a 20 day battle starting from Jan 9 2019 to Jan 28 2019. @ReNeGaDE has already claimed 2 victories under his name, can he go unbeaten this time too? Letā€™s see who wins!

miniGif_20190109065649

4 Likes

@Warriors_Journey, bro i challenge you for 20 daysšŸ‘Š

2 Likes