Challenge a companion- Official Thread

How are you doing my brother @Willpower55 ?

hey, I’m currently doing digital detox and bc of this i am more productive. Otherwise, I had urges for the first time today and if I hadn’t locked myself out of the phone it could be bad.But i passed. How about you?

Ues please. Sorry for the laye update
Lets do this this time. 14 days challenge?

1 Like

I was also a bit distracted from my studies but now I am coming back on the track.:hugs:

1 Like

Sure!
Let’s start from tomorrow.
@tanmay_ck Vs @Ash_Matt (12th May - 25th May) 14 days challenge :fire::muscle::100:

1 Like

Daily chek in :white_check_mark:
Day 2/21

1 Like

Daily Check in :white_check_mark:
2/21
Current streak 4 days

1 Like

daily chek in :white_check_mark:
Day 3/21

I am out man, Idk man i was unproductive today and then i failed :man_facepalming:

Never mind let’s start again brother and this time we both don’t have to lose

We can check again from day-1 from tomorrow.
Are you ready?

1 Like

Of course man i am ready lets take a new 21 days challenge and also lets type what we have done good in day🔥

1 Like

@Sher.lock bro, 15 days more to go for reaching our days challenge. Hope all well with you.
Keep going bro :+1::+1:

1 Like

Brothers, Hope you all are doing great…Anyone up for challenge for 14 days from today, till June 1st.

1 Like

Yep, I’m ready to challenge with you.

1 Like

That’s awesome bro, let’s do it… Together we can make it to 14 days…All the best bro…Day 14 ends on June 1st :+1::+1:

1 Like

I challenge @DarkViolin for a 14-day no PMO mission :muscle::raised_hands:

@Djalan bro, you won, am sorry i relapsed today… I challenged you yesterday but i lost myself today, am sorry…keep up your streak bro and keep improving…good luck :+1::+1:

1 Like

Oh shit. Don’t worry. Keep going

1 Like

@Djalan , I challenge you for 15 day no PMO .

1 Like