CHALLENGE A COMPANION :CROSSED_SWORDS:- Official Thread [ENTIRES OPEN]

My challenge with @prince_king ends in 14th january after that anyone can make a challenge with me :smiley:

3 Likes

Check-in
13th jan

Tomorrow our challenge ends @RiftCha

2 Likes

January 13 Check in :heavy_check_mark:

3 Likes

@RiftCha our challenge ends today.

But I should let you know, I edged for 5 seconds at late night when I had weird erection but immediately stopped it. But the result was I had a nightfall later.

You decide, whether I lost or not.

3 Likes

Day 14 check in and our challenge has ended.But Why you think of that?You didn’t loose.We are both equal in this challenge so our points will be same.I had a nightfall on day 90.We dont consider relapse which occurs naturally.Unless we watch shits ans make ourselves relapse.So we both win in this challenge.
Hey @_loading you can now continue with @prince_king to fulfil his 100 days

4 Likes

@Binocular @debellator help with leaderboard.

The 23 days challenge between me and @RiftCha ended in a tie.

2 Likes

Alright buddy! Also congrats to you and @prince_king for the completing your challenge. :+1:

4 Likes

Based on thr rules, it’s unclear if you both should add the same points or not add them at all. debellator will decide.

3 Likes

@prince_king

2 Likes

Yes, this time I will make sure to not let my guard down even for 1 sec.

2 Likes

Is there any way we can put this as laptop and phone wallpaper :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes
  1. Go to your desktop and right-click anywhere.
  2. Click on Properties.
  3. Click on the desktop tab.
  4. A new window should pop up.
  5. Where it says location enter the URL of your favorite website or any website.
3 Likes

Whoa !! Thanks a lot !! Is it possible for phone also @Sarmin ?

2 Likes

Yes bro, use Kapwing or WebLiveWallpaper.

2 Likes

Thanks again !! I have a strong belief that if I am able to execute this , I can get rid of this filth once and for all .

2 Likes

Good to know, all the very best bro. :fire:

3 Likes

If you don’t mind , Can you please share the links of those 2 because here kapwing is mentioned as an editing app and weblive wallpaper is to download wallpaper from web.

1 Like

@prince_king More 20 days to go.

2 Likes

I see you have reached 50 days. I want you to reach 3 figure mark.

1 Like

Also I wish the same from you, Prince. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes