CHALLENGE A COMPANION :CROSSED_SWORDS:- Official Thread [ENTIRES OPEN]

Challenge a Companion- New Season 2024

• The rules are similar to those in ‘Challenge a Companion’

Rules of the challenge

1. You have to call out any one member whom you want to challenge by using @ symbol.

2. The challenger can only call any member whose streak is greater or lower than him/her.

3. The challengee, can either accept or reject the Challenge. But the process should happen within 1 week. If not, it will be considered that the challenge is unaccepted.

4. Any Challenger or challengee can engage with only one at a time. No multiple Challenges at the same time.

5. The minimum challenge streak is 7 days. The maximum challenge streak is 90 days. The challenger decides the number of days he/she want to challenge. The challengee can either accept or ask for a different number of days within the above-given limits and can negotiate between themselves.

6. No backing out. Once accepted, you are in the challenge and a single relapse means K.O.

7. Every victory consist of some points.

The following table shows the point distribution:-

Days of challenge Points
Less than 20 (inclusive) days victory 1 point.
More than 20 and less than 40(inclusive) victory 2 points
More than 40 land ess than 60(inclusive) victory 3 points
More than 60 and less than 80(inclusive) victory 4 points
More than 80 and less than 90 (inclusive)victory 5 points
There is a +1 bonus point to both challengers if neither of them relapse, that is, if the challenge is less than 20 days and neither challenge relapses, both get +2 instead of +1 and -1 pts, to encourage helping one another

However only -1 point will be awarded to someone who loses the challenge ( irrrespective of the number of days.)

You can gain good points by challenging other companions or compensate your negative points by winning some.

1. You cannot challenge the same challengee consecutively. At least a gap of 1 challenges with other companions.

There will be a scoreboard where your name will be put according to the points gained.

1. If your challenger/challengee relapses, it’s your duty to call them out. Change the scoreboard honestly with integrity.

At the end of the season, the one with the highest points will be declared as the winner of the season.

Please be responsible and manage the updates for your own challenges. It only takes a bit of time and helps a lot. Thanks.

All the best!

• If you have any problems, including editing of the scoreboard, tag the challenge admin @debellator
52 Likes

Scoreboard

Challengers Score
1. @debellator 2
1. @Binocular 1
2. @Riftcha 3
2. @prince_king 6
3. @Faisal11
3. @Asher
4. @Nadeem 6
5. @Loading 3
41 Likes

Who is ready for a FIGHT :fire:

31 Likes

Concluded challenges and results

(Format: ‘Name of challenger who lost’ | ’ Victor’s name’ | ‘Number of days of challenge’)

Date Started Won Lost Number of days of challenge
22 Dec @prince_king & @RiftCha 22 days
15 Jan @prince_king & @Loading 25 days
21 Likes

Queries

Have a question? Edit this post and tag the challenge admin @debellator

FAQs

1. How do I join the challenge?
    => Simply post on this thread that you are open to challengers. Someone will respond, and you can set up your challenge.
  2. When do I win the challenge?
    => Either at the end of the days given to your challenge, or if your challenger relapses before said date.
  3. What happens if neither challenger relapses?
    => Both challengers receive an additional point for not relapsing :muscle: so make sure to encourage your challenger as well. Remember-PMO is the real enemy.
18 Likes

istockphoto-1435311594-170667a

WINNERS OF CHALLENGE A COMPANION, 2023

1. @rajameghanan
  2. @Duran
  3. @Fadah

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

ALL THE BEST IN THE NEW YEAR

5 Likes

Have moved the older posts to the archives.

2024 SEASON HAS BEGUN

Those who are taking part please add yourselves to the scoreboard. Let’s do better this season!

Also to make things more exciting, I will announce winners every 3 months, and those winners will get special power-ups in future challenges.

@Binocular our challenge till Jan 31st is still on going

7 Likes

I want to join .How to add myself to leader board?

4 Likes

There is an edit option. If you are a new user and unable to edit I can do it for you.

@Binocular :white_check_mark: check-in

3 Likes

@debellator what about challenges spanning across both the month of December 2023 and Jan 2024?

Will it be forfeited?

3 Likes

Jan 1st check-in :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

No. They continue. I have just removed the posts but they can be checked in the archives. Check-ins cam continue.

3 Likes

@debellator Bro, I wanna have a match with you. Can we?

4 Likes

Currently in a match with @Binocular till Jan 31st.

If the match ends before that we can do battle. Or else after that, in February.

5 Likes

Oow, ok :slightly_smiling_face:
@Ash_Matt No problem bro
Well, is there anyone else to spare. I am open
:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

You can tag anyone and challenge them.
Or, since you have declared open to challenges, anyone who sees this challenge can tag you.

4 Likes

Wanna challenge?.45 days

4 Likes

@Usman10891 Ok bro. We can start today now
You can add me using sharing code in my profile

3 Likes

Anyone up for a challenge guys?

5 Likes

Challenge accepted @rajameghanan

4 Likes