Challenge a companion- CLOSED (10th September to 31st December)

Thank you so much dear @debellator :heart:

2 Likes

Oh…then do something that will make her regret a lot- work so hard and NoFap so that you become a man people chase after and not you running after others @krishkohli :mechanical_arm:

Sure @SurajArkasali it’s my job :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I want to participate in the challenge, now, It’s my first time for going on for a challenge.
The reason is, I was desperate for motivation to fight back. My best is 11 days, current is 0 ( duh ). And I would like to challenge someone with about same streak 7 - 15, maybe.
Here’s my sharing code : 65w7bi
Will be waiting for response…

1 Like

Yo , I’m ready
Code :a5ssyg

2 Likes

Great! I would like to know your best.

1 Like

And, um… I’ve got 0 days. You have 9. How’s it gonna be?

2 Likes

I challenge u For a 12 days battle …
U up for it ?

2 Likes

Anyone For Festive 10 days… Starting from 17 October to 26 october
I am at Day 0 glad to join with someone :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ok, here we start it.

2 Likes

@SincereDev Bro. Am ready for 10 days, pls announce the match and update the scoreboard

2 Likes

Damn it brother,I relapsed after almost 25 days… @MM2020, you win.Congratulations. Will surely come back stronger next time​:+1::+1:

2 Likes

Anyone for a challenge? I just relapsed froms a streak of 21 days x.x But I really want to get longer this time!!!

2 Likes

Yes,I am ready for the challenge… sharing code is 4agj6a lets win together brother…

1 Like

Great! I’m not pretty sure how the forum works, do you know how to update the scoreboard?
And how many days do you want to make the challenge?

1 Like

I updated the scoreboard. If we both complete the challenge successfully, we could go for lasting longer challenge maybe.

2 Likes

Umm…I think 30 days challenge will be good…Are you ready for it??

2 Likes

Bro I announced, we both will win.
Tell me your sharing code and follow me from my sharing code

2 Likes

Sorry bro @muradelizade06 you can’t challenge the same challenger two times consecutively. You must challenge at least one other person in between.

1 Like

@SincereDev i accept your challenge

1 Like

@Anaf7864 I already in challenge with Richard21

1 Like