Challenge a companion- ARCHIVED FIGHTS

Hahaha
Iam always ready brother.
You are my best mate. When Iam in challenge with you Iam extremely motivated :muscle::muscle::muscle:
2640fe567205eca6-600x338

Why don’t we create a separate thread for it??
A new challenge.
Not here. An independent one for 200 days; till the end of this year.

@Tagore Vs @_TIGER

2 Likes

bro keep in contact with me ! And see my counter ! Please calculate the date after 200 days ! :fire::fire::fire: I only want to challenge with you .

1 Like

Ok
I will create a separate thread. Just the challenge between you and me!!!

Lets see who is finally going to be the real beast!!!

Weather you or me
Or both of us!

Correct bro please make a thread and listen add all players there and. Title " 200 days nofap challenge from April 1 one relapse direct kick out from challenge :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

It sounds interesting to me .

2 Likes

Okay ready only 2 person :sweat_smile::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: very dangerous!

1 Like

We are in 20 . So let’s see who is the king tagore or tiger !:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: Only 2 persons.

2 Likes

Haha ok Brother.
If either you or me loose this time that means loosing everything. We have here for 1 year by this April bro
We cannot waste anymore time.

Bro I’ll create this challenge between me and you. I won’t be able to manage a big challenge; Iam reducing my forum use and focusing entire time into other things.
Yeah, so I’ll start the challenge between both of us!

Final War!!(

2 Likes

I know you are busy now a days. Focus on your work and make 200 days ! If you are getting time then you can do daily check in!

1 Like

Ok lets see!!!

Who is going to keep his word and become a real celibate beast!!!

No more time to waste bro. We have been in this for 1 fucking year now!
Let’s finish this shit!!!

1 Like

Bros @Tagore @_TIGER , are you guys just doing 200 day no fap challenge? If it is a self development challenge then you should divide it into 10 sets of 20-20 days or something like that so you can keep track of each other’s progress.

1 Like

check in :white_check_mark:

@Sherlock221B78 Hey, wanna take this challenge :muscle::muscle::muscle:for 40 days.

@noname0000 Sure, I’m interested. How do I join?

Add me im day 2 ateoqu

Day 2
add me guys
let’s do this
ateoqu

1 Like

That’s called resilience, coming back to work even after a lot of hardships is what everyone needs to do.

3 Likes