Challenge a companion- ARCHIVED FIGHTS

2 days, :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok so when are we starting. From tomorrow 12am?

1 Like

Ok bro i will announce it now,

1 Like

:crossed_swords: MATCH ANNOUNCEMENT :crossed_swords:

@nofapstar123 Vs @Brahmachari_17

15th jan-4th of feb( 21 days challange)

LETS BUILD A NEW HABBIT :crossed_swords:

5 Likes

Sorry buddy entered into challenge with @newboy let him relpase I will fight with you

4 Likes

okšŸ™‚ ā€¦

2 Likes

@rohankians Brother the enemy is PMO, not each other :slight_smile: please refrain from phrases like ā€˜let him relapseā€™ and all. I understand and admire your beast mode and fighting spirit, but remember that we should also help each other beat PMO :muscle:

PMO is the real enemy

7 Likes

Yeah I was about to say the samešŸ˜…, we should be motivatiing others to build longer streaks rather than killing their confidence by using hurtful phrases.

3 Likes

@sandey Sure brother. Keep going, remember the regret you would after the relapse, whenever you get an urge and take a wise decision to Not giving up :muscle:

3 Likes

@newboy hope you are not offendedā€¦ Nothing in personal terms donā€™t take it serious :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

My tone was in a teasing friendly manner

1 Like

2021-01-13T18:30:00Z

Check in :white_check_mark:
Day 1/21 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

donā€™t worry bro we are in challnge so i understand, but i will do my best and when i do my best itā€™s always me who wins. i never feel such excitement to quit this and i assure you that i will be a newboy after 42 days and pray same for you.

2 Likes

thanks to all guys who multiply my confidence by saying this here your friend newboy. we will win, what i want from you guys is just support and help

4 Likes

thanks i like that you are giving good advice to people. your word increase my confidence. we will win together

2 Likes

but bro we are here to win from evil who is inside us not from anyone else. i suggest you to not use this type of phrase not for me but also for no one

3 Likes

@newboy, rohankians was just teasing you, so you get even more motivated to win the challenge. He doesnā€™t have any Iā€™ll intentions I assure you. :slightly_smiling_face:

We all know how bad this addiction can be. Wonā€™t even wish it to my worst enemy.

7 Likes

yes bro i understand and we all will win :+1:

4 Likes

4 Likes

@anon65589122 buddy you just try this out
Or talk to people ā€¦ You used to do longer streak with me and now u r relapsing very often ā€¦
This is not to shame you infront of othersā€¦
Just talk and take suggestions you never know which one might cime in handy !!

1 Like

@NFMan and @JonSnow001

30 day challenge.

We are almost done with day 3.
Both of us are very confident we will win this challenge together and defeat PMO.

I am already planning my next challenge after that so if anybody is interested for it, message me. The challenge minimum amount is 30 days. You must have the same type of experience and be dedicated like me or at least be able to do the challenge you try me with.

I used to be on a 2 year streak but only reason I broke it is because I after I stopped dating girls I wouldnā€™t marry, I had already forgotten my disciplines. But I am following those very same disciplines now and except itā€™s improved and way better.

So I am looking for a competitor who is dedicated like me.

3 Likes