Challenge a companion- ARCHIVED FIGHTS

@Razz bro are you start challenge with me

Yes,broā€¦Announcement or no announcement,letā€™s do this for ourselves.

Bro i have started my challenge on 8th feb .

1 Like

Goodā€¦ Very goodā€¦let go !!!

1 Like

If youā€™re finding it hard completing a long challenge. Take 7 days @ayushbantaijiā€¦ Its way easier

2 Likes

Would like to do a 7 days challenge ?

2 Likes

No of days is your choiceā€¦ Anything ā€¦

av1p14

2 Likes

People advise the anime, I already watched Naruto, on the last episode of One Piece and saw the first full-metal alchemist, but without any nakedness and any girlish characters that are very pretentious

2 Likes

And I know that the question does not fit a little with the nofap, but I really need it, I kind of understand that I have some recurrences from anime, but I donā€™t want to completely abandon anime

1 Like

Ok bro 7 days letā€™s go .

Code - a5ssyg

1 Like

@Kaizen , is night fall is considered as relaps ??
I didnā€™t peek !!

@Nikitaro89 Finally something that I can help with here!:joy::joy:

Ok now anime without nudity and hot girlsā€¦you havenā€™t given me much to work with hereā€¦ You have narrowed it down to a very small pool of animeā€¦ But I like a challenge so letā€™s do it!

Since you have already watched long ā– ā– ā–  animes like Naruto and one piece, Iā€™d suggest you watch dragon Ball, because itā€™s the next best long ā– ā– ā–  shonen anime. That is assuming you havenā€™t already watched it.

But if you are a guy like me and like small animes with really good stories, Iā€™d suggest you watch my favourite anime of all time! " Hunter X Hunter". Itā€™s fucking brilliant. Plot wise, character development wise, audience captivity wise, itā€™s like perfect. Plus it has the perfect balance between dark violent stuff but with playful friendship. It has only around 150+ episodes so itā€™s an easy watch. Believe me it worth it! Iā€™ve watched the whole thing 4 times till now and it still keeps me on the edge of my seat.

Then there is always th super awesome violent and dark, " Attack on Titan" the 4th season is going on right now and its going really good. One of the best action anime in my opinion. Definitely a must watch!

If you wanna try watching sports anime, then Iā€™d highly recommend you watch " Haikyuu" . Itā€™s a volleyball based anime and itā€™s really really good. Itā€™s my favourite sports anime and easily one of the best! Iā€™d have recommended Kuroko no basket as well but it has a character called Momoi San. . She is just :fire::fire::fire:.

If you would like to try watching vintage classics, then Iā€™d highly recommend Yu Yu Hakusho. Itā€™s older than all the other animes I have suggested but itā€™s the OG shonen anime. Itā€™s a classic and itā€™s a must watch to see how shonen anime had developed over the decades.

Then thereā€™s always the animes thats focused audience is the younger crowd. Like PokĆ©mon and Beyblade and stuff. Even though itā€™s targeted audience is 10 year olds, itā€™s us 20 year olds who watch it moreā€‹:joy::joy::muscle::muscle::muscle:.

Now Iā€™ll also suggest what to avoid, even though they are all great animes but they do have hot girls and nudity. Fairytail is a no go. Too many hot girls. 7 deadly sins also has too much nudity. My hero academia is one of my favourites, but again too many hot girls and nudity. Tokyo ghoul too is really good but again, nudity.

Alright thatā€™s enough ranting from my side. Hope it helps!:joy::muscle::+1:

4 Likes

Well, okay today Iā€™ll watch the attack of the titans, I thought it was better to see Steinā€™s Gate but changed my mind

1 Like

No bro , ur good to go ā€¦ Nightfall is not relapse

And dragon ball I have looked for a long time thanks for the list

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a good choice my friend! Have patience, it can get a bit complicated at times! Also never skip the opening and ending songs! Itā€™s a cardinal sin for all anime fans!

1 Like

But I wonder if I watched hunter x hunter but abandoned it what can I do with subtitles?

1 Like

You only watch anime dub?

Yes, Naruto looked like that and all-metal, but sometimes for the sake of fun I can watch with subtitles, but I think that now I will review One Piece and Naruto, of course, after the Attack of Titans

1 Like

I look mostly dubbed on all sorts of left-handed sites using Shachiburi or Ancord

1 Like