Challenge a companion- ARCHIVED FIGHTS

:fire::fire::partying_face: good job brother.

2 Likes

Let’s start this challenge. My sharing code: 0k8mjn

1 Like

I want to join a challenge for 15 days
My sharing code r54nvm 10 march to 25mar

I have to get rid off from this habit of fapping at any cost within next 3 months

Practical Tip

• Aim smaller first - completing 3 -7 day challenges is just as good as a 3 week challenge (Sounds stupid but 0-7 happens faster than 0-21)
  • Getting rewarded occasionally for 7 day challenges will increases your streak and ur less likely to relapse
3 Likes

@striving Bro, i think you relapsed 10-12 days ago, but i forgot to conclude our match back then. Therefore, since you relapsed…our match gets concluded.

By the way, may i know what triggered u for this relapse??

2 Likes

Aks mods to announce the challenge.
@debellator

1 Like

@anon60348276 bro I guess I hit flatline days are still and boring :sweat:

1 Like

@Alpaco

Day 4/14 :white_check_mark:

@rohankians Don’t worry bro it’s a sign that your brain is rewiring. Your brain is recovering from all the demege which PMO did to it for years.

I read somewhere that It mostly happens after 4 days to 3 weeks after you start doing NoFap, but it will be over soon - just be more productive and engage yourself in a healthy life style, try meditation and take cold showers. Staying active soon will turn your life to the bright side.

3 Likes

Who needs a 10days challenge?

To avoid relapse, make yourself crazy busy and don’t think of a thing called Nofap or PMO, you will be be relieved.
I hit flatline during my exams and I was so busy that I forgot about PMO and Nofap.
It’s that simple.

2 Likes

Day 10 of 30 Check-in :white_check_mark:
Damn, things are really moving now!!!

1 Like

@NukePizza has relapse 2 days ago…i forgot check his daily streak…come on bro! come back stronger nxt time…finally our 90 days challenge came to an end…
@debellator plz update our scoreboard

2 Likes

@NukePizza relapsed ??? He was on a big streak . Come back strong buddy , u can make that streak again .

2 Likes

anyone up for a 30 days challenge …or 10 days?

Day 11 of 30 Check-in :white_check_mark:

Check in :white_check_mark:

@Alpaco 5/14

let’s do a 30DAYS challenge… Here is my sharing code: 1wo8km

1 Like

ok…here is my sharing code-pvtrne

1 Like